Part 15 - Messy situation

I woke up and had a familiar cramp as I saw Daniel crouched in a ball pooping I asked him if he was ok he said I'm having diarrhea I decided to squat and let my poop go and saw that Zach's diaper was brown, so did we all get diarrhea? My mom goes in our room that already smells pretty bad with a diaper on « Guys I think I have diarrhea, » she said as she squats and her diaper looked really brown. « I think we had food poisoning, » I said as I was still messing my diaper as it was filling even more, « I think we should change our diapers before it's gonna leak, » she said, I got out of my crib and started to mess again it was just going and going and going until it finished I look at my diaper and it was barely holding the diarrhea. My mom change hers Daniel and my diaper because Zach was still sleeping she triple diapered us all and put two more diapers on Zach just to make sure he does not leak. I've never thought my mom would wear one our diapers. « So mommy why are you wearing one of my diapers? » I asked as she was just squatting because she was trying to talk but couldn't because she was pooping to much after 7 awkward minutes she finally answered « Because I have diarrhea and I knew that it was probably food poisoning so I figured you guys would get it two so I wanted to be with you guys instead of being stuck in the bathroom, » she answered I smiled because it was a bit silly but then I here moving behind me it was Zach he finally woke up and asked why was he triple diapered as he probably just realized that he had diarrhea. Then all I heard was Daniel grunting in the background he was trying to walk but he couldn't because the poop made his diapers look brown and it looked full my mom decided to change his diapers and as we saw it was about to leak.

2 hours later
We finally stopped pooping and decided to change all of our diapers my mom put one on her just in case. « Do you like wearing diapers mommy? » I asked she looked at me and smiled « Not really as much as you do honey but it is pretty useful and comfortable but I wouldn't wear it everyday, » she told me after we ate dinner we went to bed because we are leaving tomorrow. The next day went well we went on the plane and flew back to Toronto and then we arrived at my house I said goodbye to my friend and I went to bed because it was late.