Please Stay Longer: Hide x Reader (Fluff)

Details:
Hide is Female
Reader is Male

Y/N was lost, but you can say that's not the correct word for it. Outside the Universe it really is, he had no idea where he was and what he was doing ever since he entered this place for the night.

After taking the elevator, Y/N saw himself in the reception room, and he quickly went for the door to open it, but the door was locked.

"Seriously? God damnit..." Y/N groaned to himself, looking for the key to open the lock, who was a few steps away from him.

After he got the key, he opened his bag, and looked at his spray paint cans, since he was a graffiti artist, and he started to graffiti the key frame, soon making a pretty cool art of the Norwegian flag.

"I love when my work turns out like this." Y/N said, finishing his work. Y/N was well known for his flag graffitis in the city, despite the fact of his anonymousness of his identity.

He was also kind of a nomad, often staying inside the buildings he graffitied, if it had a mattress of course.

Nevertheless, he had a house indeed, but it was a bit far from the city and was in a hardly accessible location.

"Anyway, time to keep going and leave my marks around this place." He said to himself, twisting the key Inside the lock, opening the door.

Y/N would often graffiti the walls with flags and 'questionable' symbols, but he didn't care. He was having fun showing off his work.

But he would get interrupted by flickering lights, and when he tried to understand what happened he shrugged it off and went to the next room, but he heard distant screaming, and he sensed danger.

"Shi-" Y/N nearly cursed, but he felt an hand pull his arm, soon pulling his entire body inside the wardrobe, and by the small crack between the wardrobe doors, he saw a grayish thing zoom past him, breaking all of the lights in the room.

"... Whatever helped me... Thank you." Y/N thanked whoever dragged him inside the wardrobe to shield him from the thing, and tried to leave, but whatever was inside the wardrobe with him didn't let him go.

"... Please stay..." A raspy female voice was heard inside the locker, and Y/N saw white glowing eyes, looking to the side in embarrassment. "Could you keep me c-company?" The thing said, looking at Y/N, still holding his arm.

"But... I don't even know who or what are you..." Y/N quietly said, questioning the thing's action of wanting him to keep them company.

"I just want to be friends..." The thing said, looking sad. "I just want someone to spend time with..." The thing also said, holding Y/N's arm tighter, not wanting to let him go.

"... Fine, but I need to know what are you." Y/N responded, sounding shocked and nervous about the situation he's in.

"Okay... My name's Hide." The thing presented itself, leaving the closet to let Y/N see her, and they were just a black humanoid with claws in the end of her hands, and white glowing eyes.

"Ok, Hide... I'm Y/N. Why did you just drag me inside the wardrobe all of a sudden?" Y/N asked, curious and suspicious about Hide.

"... I just want someone to befriend. Someone to spend time with... Someone to hug." Hide sadly said, their voice sounding sad and low.

"... I don't know what to say... It's weird to just be forced to a situation with someone or something you just met..." Y/N commented, shocked about Hide's intentions.

"I... Sorry for bothering you... I didn't mean to do so." Hide said, entering the wardrobe again and kicking Y/N out of it.

As soon as Y/N regained his balance, he instantly got hit by a sharp gust of regret about what he said, and wanted to redeem himself. He actually felt bad for Hide and wanted to comfort her. Apparently, she was sobbing inside the wardrobe.

"... Look, I can keep you company, okay? I didn't have the intention to-" Y/N began apologizing, but he would be cut off by Hide pulling him inside the wardrobe again, this time, hugging him.

"Thank you... I just wanted to spend time with someone... Thank you a lot..." Hide cried, her tears wetting his sleeve.

"Hey... It's all right... I'm here to comfort you now..." Y/N slowly said, hugging hide back, despite his slight distrust on Hide.

"It's okay... It's all gonna be okay..." Y/N whispered, patting Hide's back with a hand and caressing her head with another.

Hide started to blush at the sudden contact, but surrendered to it and closed her eyes, hugging Y/N tighter.

Hide then made a very bold move, and gave Y/N a quick peck on his lips, surprising him. "Thanks for the company... I really appreciate it." Hide mumbled, covering her face in embarrassment.

Y/N tried to process what happened, even having a small reboot, but as soon as his brain could process everything, he put his hand on Hide's cheek and looked in her eyes.

"That was kinda nice... If you wanted to say that you wanted someone to be affectionate with someone, you could've just said it. I love being affectionate with people." Y/N sheepishly said, caressing Hide's cheek, making her blush madly.

"T-Thanks..." Hide managed to stutter, before Y/N kissed her passionately to repay her kiss in the same price.

----------/-/-/-/----------
Hello dear readers, just passing by to tell you that I cringed so badly writing the end of this story for no reason at all (lol), if you know why, please tell me oh my f*cking God it absolutely SUCKS.

----------/-/-/-/----------Hello dear readers, just passing by to tell you that I cringed so badly writing the end of this story for no reason at all (lol), if you know why, please tell me oh my f*cking God it absolutely SUCKS