Chapter One

Justin's POV
(School)

  "Ok everyone, listen up. Tomorrow is bring your parent to school day. I expect everyone shows up with a parent or guardian.

Perfect, just perfect. I thought to myself.

Mom is working I already know that. And my dad is probably off somewhere partying.

  I checked my watch that my grandma and grandpa gave me for my 9th birthday. *3:23*

  Only 7 more minutes until the end of the day. And in four days, I will be freed from this jail that some people call school.

I seriously don't get how people actually like school. I mean it takes up most of your day, and then we have to take home more work to finish.

Before I can continue my rant, the school bell rings and multiple sighs of relief erupt from the class.

As I walked out of the horrid classroom, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to be greeted with the familiar scent of my teacher.

"Yes Mrs. Bailey?" I mentally sigh hoping this conversation doesn't last long.

"Justin I noticed that you seemed to be day dreaming all throughout class. I don't want to see that again. Pay attention."

"Yes Mrs. Bailey." I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes, I probably would've gotten detention from that.

I finally make it out of school a little bit behind the rest. I try my best not to look like an idiot as I speed walk towards my two best friends.

When I catch up to them, they notice and we all start talking.

  "Hey man, what was that back there?" Ryan asked attempting to stifle back his laughter, but failing miserably.

"Ya it looks like you had a wonderful conversation with the one and only Mrs. Bailey." Chaz took a hit on me as well trying to make the most out of this situation.

"She held me back because she caught me 'day dreaming' as she put it."

"Ohhhhh" Ryan and Chaz said in unison.

After that we fell into a silence that was interrupted by Ryan.

"Did you figure out if you gonna enter that singing competition yet?" He asked with curiosity.

Ryan was always more of the 'supportive' type when it came to my passion to sing. Chaz was supportive too, but he's more of the joking around type.

"You mean 'Canada's Got Talent?' Ya me and my mom were talking about it yesterday, and she said it was fine with her. This is the first year that I actually have a fraction of confidence to enter."

"That's cool, me and Chaz are gonna try and be there. Right Chaz?" Ryan said nudging him with his left elbow.

"Right" said Chaz with a goofy grin on his face.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna walk home now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Bye" they said simultaneously.

And with that, we all parted ways.
___________________
   Hey beautifuls, it's me lol.

  Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

   Love and support always,
-Selena❤️