part 5

Hey my sweetie I know I am updating this story after a long time , but I hope you enjoy it pls vote and comment ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
_

___________________________________

The next morning jk woke up and saw his beautiful angel sleeping in his arms like a baby looking so pure and gorgeous.

He didn't want to wake her but he has to , as he knows his baby must be hungry because of last night...........

He felt a different type of peace remembering the beautiful night, where he and his baby became one ..........

Looking at tae he slowly kissed her forehead and whispered.......

Jk:- my little wifey, wake up
...........said in his deep morning voice.

Tae slowly opened her eyes and looked at her handsome hubby.

Suddenly she remembered the night and became shy , she covered her face with the blanket making jk chuckled.

Jk:- don't be shy my love ...........he slowly removed the blanket from her face and kissed her lips.

Tae :- good morning hubby King.........said shyly.

Jk:- good morning angel, u must be hungry, let's take a bath together............

Jk picked tae up in his arms, making her hide her face with her hands because she was still naked.

Jk:- I have already seen everything my love......... said in a teasing tone.

Tae whined and softly hit his chest.

Both taekook were sitting in the bathtub as tae back was pressed against jk front

Jk was cleaning his baby while giving her sweet kisses all over her body , making tae moan.

After a long bath both came outside........

Jk took tae in the dressing room.......

He slowly made her wear the bra while giving a soft suck on her already red tits.

He took her panty and licked her cvnt before making tae wear it ....... making tae moan.

He made her wear the gown, while giving soft kisses and pampering tae.

Now jk was wearing his clothes while tae was looking at him .

Tae :- hubby milk........said while looking at his long monster di*k.

Jk growl listening to his baby's not so innocent request.

Jk :- not now baby first u have to eat right, hubby will give u milk at night.........said while picking his pouty baby and going towards the dining room.