part 7

Hope you will enjoy the story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
____________________________________

Jk:- NOW YOUR TURN.............

Wizard:- no no pls leave me I promise I will not show my face to anyone pls pls forgive me............he said as he begged for his life.

All the demons started laughing at his foolishness......he was asking for forgiveness in hell that too , to the devil king.............

Jk:- I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS FORGIVENESS , U TOUCHED MY QUEEN FROM THIS HANDS RIGHT.................said while smirking...........

Jk took a dragger which was hot , he slowly started cutting his hands apart from his body.......he made sure to do it slowly so that the process would be more painful..........the wizard was screaming in pain...........

Jk:- U MUST BE HUNGRY RIGHT...........

Jk put his hand inside the boiling oil, and when it got black fried , he forcefully fed it to the wizard......

Jk:- IF U WILL EAT IT , I WILL LEAVE U.............

Saying this he feed the wizard his own hand, who was feeling to throw up.,..........

Wizard:- u s-said u will leave me........said in weak voice .

Jk:- OF COURSE I WILL LEAVE U TO MY KINGDOM DEMONS.....MY DEAR DEMONS NOW THIS MAN IS UR DO WHAT U WANT...............

Saying this he stepped back.......... while all the demons together attacked the wizard .

They started peeling his skin from his body , then took out everything from his body .

After sometime the wizard scream stops , and all the demons step back........

The only thing that could be seen now were the bones of the wizard...........

Jk smirk looking at this ......... while all creatures have already left as they can't see this cruel scene....... demons were laughing .

Jk:- NAMJOON MAKE SURE THERE SOUL WILL ALSO SUFFER IN HELL.

Nj smirk listening to this and said yes .............jk flued away towards his castle to see his little kitten.

Jk came inside his room , now he was in his normal form, he looked at the bed where his baby was sleeping.........jin went from the room when jk came.

Jk decided to clean himself first as he was covered in blood.........

(Play:- chaahat , by Jeet ganguli)

After getting fresh he went towards tae and laid beside her........... slowly he carried her hair and kissed her forehead, tears built up in his eyes........

Jk:- I am sorry princess, I am sorry, I failed to protect you , I failed............ finally a drop of tears fell from his eyes...........

Suddenly he felt a soft hand wipe his tears.........

Tae:- u never failed hubby.........said while looking at his eyes .

Jk:- angel, I did fail.............he hugged tae tightly, while silent tears fell from his eyes .

Tae:- how can u say u failed, when I am here in front of u without any scratch , untouched..........

Jk:- u got kidnapped it tells me I failed.........

Tae:- ahhmm no it doesn't , hubby it doesn't matter if I got kidnapped or went far from u , what matters is that I came back to u safe without any scratch or being touched by someone else, this indicates u didn't fail , infact u protected me ..... When I was there I knew , I always knew that u will come to protect me ....... Hubby always remembers no matter how far I am I will ALWAYS COME BACK TO YOU, in your arms..............