part 9

Hope you enjoy the chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AFTER 2 WEEKS

Everything was going well till now , taekook were enjoying their time with each other, showing their love to each other, their every day was filled with happiness...... there is no sign of minister Kang , he has not come to the palace after that day and also the angel king is awfully quiet...........

Let's see what our Devil and angel are doing now.................

IN BEDROOM

Our devil king was again showing his love to his angel , early in the morning...... making her feel so blessed and happy .

Tae:- ahhhhh~~.. h-hubby ahh slow down .................

But did the devil listen to her......noo, he continued thrusting inside his beautiful bride in unrealistic speed, making tae see stars in morning...........

Jk:- ahhggg~~ little kitten, how can I control when u r looking so beautiful and seductive early in the morning humm ahhhggggg~~.

He said with kissing tae hungrily....and interlinking their hands together..... holding them tightly............

Both were enjoying their moments together early in the morning .

Jk was admiring his sweet baby angel, who was sleeping with a pout...... tae's head was on jk abs while she was being naked........

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.......jk said come in to the maid.

A maid came inside.....she couldn't see taekook as their bed was covered with a curtain........she bowed to them and said .

Maid:- king it's time for you to go to the Thorne room ...all ministers are present there for meeting , and waiting for you...............

Jk:- humm ok I will come in a few minutes........... said in his dominating voice..

The maid bowed and went from there.........

Jk looked at his baby who was still sleeping.... He didn't have the heart to wake her up.

Jk:- baby I have to go to Thorne room, u sleep here ok............ said while stroking her hair .

Tae:- nooo hubby, sleep with taetae........said while hugging jk tightly in sleep........

Jk signed knowing his baby won't leave him......he Don't know why but his baby was being more clingy from that day........

But does he complain........well no , he is loving this clinginess of his princess..........

Jk:- ok baby what about you come will me and then sleep in the Thorne room humm...........

Tae:- hummm okay......... said with close eyes.... making jk chuckled .

Jk picked up his sleepy baby and took her to the bathroom to give her a bath.........

Now jk was dressing his baby in a simple gown, because he knows his baby doesn't like to wear heavy gowns while sleeping........