[Prologue] - The interstellar visitors

"To the war Hero, Y/N Crescent."  A lady spoke, as she smiled, knowing that her search had come to an end as she began to hum a sweet tune as she looked at a stone statue.

This was no other than Kafka, a Stellaron Hunter.

"This looks like the place, right Silver Wolf?" Kafka said looking down at her silvered-haired companion as she began to look around

"Mhm, '13:24:16 local time, both Kafka and Silver Wolf find the monument to Y/N'." Silver said as she swiped a holographic screen in front of her before looking around.

Silver wolf continued to look around until she noticed some people walking about until a nearby explosion was heard by her and Kafka, shaking the ground.

"Seems like we came at a bad time, no?" Kafka hummed, looking down towards Silver Wolf.

"Nope. '13:25:48 local time, a nearby explosion shakes the ground, which leads Silver Wolf and Kafka to their target' and we happen to be very punctual." Silver Wolf said, reading something in her holographic screen before swiping it away.

"Hm, I see. Let's go meet this mystery man, shall we?" Kafka said as she and Silver Wolf followed the smoke caused by the explosion.
____________________________
/MEANWHILE\
____________________________

"Ouch..." Y/N groaned out, rubbing the back of his head as he stepped out of the small crater he made.

"That fuckin black lighting again keeps coming out of nowhere." Y/N mumbled as he stretched himself. "Started coming out of nowhere since I met that man with long grey hair... Hm."

Y/N began to walk back to his village after comtemplating on what he should do. Ever since the war ended with the Var'iiva empire, he hasn't had much to do except just sit around and train all day, the only thing that has been interesting so far was that long greyed haired man he met in his dream who had golden cracks with some kind of golden dust flowing out of them, and all he did in the end was stare at him, nod slighly, and than leave.

And ever since then, he had this weird dark and red energy comes out whenever he attacks, Y/N was interested at first but then realized how annoying this became, always causing explosions around him.

"Hm..." Y/N hummed out as he stopped walking. "I know you're there, you can come out."

Y/N said as he summoned his sword, blue sparks coming forming around it as he looked to side, slashed towards a tree, destroying it as two figures jumped out, one big and one small. The bigger silhoutte was holding the smaller one before setting the smaller one down.

"Well Well, isn't he just feisty?~" The bigger person said as she summoned her blade, witch glowed in the dust cloud, allowing Y/N to see it's red-pinkish hue.

"Who are you?" Y/N said as he pointed his blade towards the woman, feeling slighty confused.

When Y/N had originally attacked he planned to send in another attack but that woman with the blade said Stop, and for some reason he did.

'Mind control? No... It felt to natural to be mind control, i didn't even feel a force enter my head.' Y/N thought as he put away his blade and continued to think as the duo infront of him began to speak.

"Well, is he the one Elio wants, Silver Wolf?" The bigger one asked to the smaller one, which Y/N now identfies as Silver Wolf.

"Yep, the one and only Y/N L/N." Silver Wolf responded as taller women stepped forward, preparing for something.

As Y/N prepared to go and ask another question, he stopped as he saw the tall woman speak, causing him to grab his face." Sleep."

And Y/N did just that, but he was conscious for the last few seconds when he heard the women speak again. "Go and do your fancy trick Silver Wolf, the mission is complete~"

______________________________________

END OF PROLOG

i wanted to ge this out sooner but i got headbutted in gym by playing football and i ran into my teammate, got sent to the nurse in which i got sent home, and than i slept for like 4 hrs or somethin cause i woke up at 7:25, made ramen for dinner before going back to sleep, woke up an hour later and realized i promised yall a chapter, so here we are!

Next chapter --> Elio