[Chapter 1] - Elio and the gang

WARNING: Genderbend-->: Blade

I also wanna mention that there are gonna be a few gender bends of characters, but at first, I wasn't gonna gender-bend Blade but then I found a fanart that spoke to me...

_____________________________________

Y/N stared at the person in the robe that was in front of him. The robe by itself was black, and with it was an ornate symbol colored with a light teal purple and a dark black cat in the middle of it, and along with that black cat was a black cat sitting on a coffee table next to the man in the robe.

"Y/N, hm? It's good to meet the man who wiped out an entire nation." The cat said instead of the robed man, which shocked Y/N at first but then he scrunched his eyes.

Y/N soon went to his sword, grabbing its handle but his eyes widened as the cat turned into a black vapor and entered the robed man, causing Y/N to not pull his sword out from its sheath.

"Now now, I mean you no harm." The robed man spoke, Y/N quickly deduced that this w̷̢͇͎͕̖̎͗̀̚â̴͉̕ś̸̖̝͒͜ ̵͂͑͐̈́̐͝ͅthe true identity of Elio and that he wasn't just some cat.

Y/N listened, curious as to what a cat shapeshifter (?) would have to say, and soon, the robed man stood up, putting Y/N on edge but would calm down as he felt no murderess intent or killer intent, and soon, The robed man or Elio would speak.

"I want to make a wish, a contract with you. And I will promise that you will find what you've been seeking for your entire life." The robed man spoke as he rested his hands behind his back, a small smile visible through the shaded darkness that the hood on the robe provided.

"And what have I been seeking my entire life, shapeshifter?" Y/N responded, believing that there was no way this man, cat, or whatever it was could know what he wanted but soon became confused as he heard the man laugh.

"Ha... An equal, during your entire life you've felt nothing but loneliness. You were born superior, stronger, and powerful, and you, have spent your entire life, all of these years searching to regard someone as your equal, and would fail each time. It must have been frustrating at first, yes? But then it simply became depressing, and then... You gave up and thought it was impossible to find such a being." The man in the robe stated as he got closer to Y/N, loving that surprised look he had.

Y/N felt confused and surprised, a set of emotions he hadn't experienced in a while."How do you... No matter, I get the gist of this situation. So, you mean to say, by joining your group, I'll find someone as an equal?"

Y/N continued to think about what Elio was implying. If he joined his group and did their theatrics, he would find some he could consider his equal. The thought lingered in his mind, lingering up a small amount of hope that was lost.

"Mhm, perhaps even multiple people you can consider your equals." Elio said, smirking. "So, what do you say, Mr. Y/N?"

Y/N stood still before kneeling on the ground, similar to what a knight would do to a king and Elio would smirk, satisfied. Soon a red crimson circle litered with dark fragments surrounded them before becoming a line that connected both Elio and Y/N before vanishing. "The contract is complete, now why don't meet your new teammates, they're all outside that door."

Elio said before vanishing as well, and with nothing better to do, Y/N went into the door and opened it, and got covered with a bright light before being in a room.

"Oh~ Look who finally showed Bladie~" A woman with purple hair said before looking at him." The name is Kafka, and next to me is Blade." Kafka said as Y/N look over to the dark blue woman with orange eyes.

[imagine she has some pants on or something or the bandages go up to her hip cause this a bit too much but it was the only good fanart I found ]

"Hm... He's strong..." Blade said she looked at Y/N, her orange eyes piercing his very being as she had a sinister smirk but ti would quickly vanish as a new person spoke up.

"And I'm... Silver wolf" Silver said as she blew a bubble. Y/N noticed that she was playing some type of game on a sort of blue semi-visible screen.

Kafka followed Y/N until his eyes landed on a girl with grey hair and golden eyes. "And the girl who is hugging that trashcan is Stelle. She is also somewhat new to this team~" Kafka Hummed as she watched Y/N sweatdrop.

 She is also somewhat new to this team~" Kafka Hummed as she watched Y/N sweatdrop

"Mmm..." Stelle mumbled out as Y/N finally realized that SHE was ALSEEP while hugging the trashcan.

"Uhm... Is she... Always like this?" Y/N asked Kafka and she giggled slightly.

"Sometimes, sometimes not. Just depends on her mood." Kafka explained as she soon looked back at new member "There is also another member, Sam. But they are out on a mission at Penacony doing recon. But no worries~ You'll meet him soon enough." Kafka explained

Y/N nodded as he sat down on a sofa before looking back at Kafka because she was gonna say something.

"You should also get some rest. You'll already have a mission to do assigned by Elio. Hope you don't disappoint ~" Kafka said she walked away back to Blade and would leave with her somewhere but not before noticing Blade eyeing him as she walked away with Kafka.

Y/N was going to go get some sleep but noticed someone watching him, he opened his eyes and noticed it was Stelle who was drooling as she had just woken up.

"I'm never gonna get used to this..." Y/N mumbled as he closed his eyes again.

_____________________________________

End of chapter 1!

How was it? good or bad?

and remember to leave a vote as that shows people like this.

Next chapter--> [The first miss in and Hollowfication?]