CH 1

It was the day before the carnation for the princesses. Every pony and hybrid was trying to hurry and get every last decoration up. One hybrid was trying to hurry and make all the food in time for the carnation. While every pony and hybrid was working on the carnation, only one was at home overthinking about it all.
"Oh my God! What am I going to do?" Starlight sat at her desk looking over the list of things to do for the carnation. "This has to be perfect!" She rubbed her cheek. "But what if something happens? What if the princesses don't like it? What if I-" Starlight was interrupted by a beam of light shining in her window. She got out of her chair and walked to the window to see what it was.
"You're alive!" Sky flew up with a flashlight in hoof. "I was starting to think you were unconscious or something." She knocked on the glass of Starlight's window as if telling her to open it.
"I'm sorry Sky!" Starlight opened the window for her. "I'm just so worried about tomorrow. Like what if something isn't right and the princesses hate it?" She sat in her chair again.
"The princesses will love it, Star. You're just all worked up." Sky stood beside Starlight. "Come on and help us. Maybe that'll clear your cloudy head of doubts." Sky patted Starlight before heading downstairs. Starlight eventually followed.

At the carnation, Sky and Starlight began to help every pony else. Starlight was telling others where things went, tasting Misty's food, and trying on Scarletts accessories. She then finally went up to Candace to check up on her beautiful fruit garden.
"Looks like everything's set for tomorrow." Starlight felt relieved.
"See! There's nothing to worry about! We got this in the bag!" Sky was full of energy and was trying to make sure Starlight was content.
"Thank you Sky. Tomorrow will be a perfect day for the princesses." Starlight looked back at the huge set up for the princesses. It was a mix of night and day like colors. "Well, I'm going to head back home. You guys keep up the good work!" She then trotted back home.

Starlight sighed as she relaxed onto her chair and used her unicorn magic to grab a book from the shelf above her. She looked at the cover and opened the book. She loved reading some horror fan fiction books before going to bed. She didn't know why, but it was like a melody to her.
After she finished the book of horrors, she went back downstairs to make her a late night snack. Starlight then sat at the table and ate it while looking out the window to the beautiful purple moon.

Back at Candace's home, she was finishing up and tidying her garden for the big day. She plucked the strawberries and but them in a shiny blue container and set them aside to do the same for a few more berries. Once she was done, she took them inside to put them into the fridge.
Candace put the fresh fruits up and grabbed herself a cup of water. She went back outside to water the garden. She was very proud of herself as she always keeps her garden clean, and protects it with a magical barrier from animals. Butterflies and bees were the only things allowed near the garden.
Once Candace was done, she headed back inside and sat on her couch. She used her unicorn magic to turn on the TV and switch the channels. When she found the channel she wanted, she curled up on the couch and began to rest her eyes.

Sky was flying around and shoving the clouds away from the carnation area to make sure it didn't rain on the big day. Once she was done, she landed by a tree and picked an apple off of it. She took a bite out of the apple and flew back up to look at her surroundings. She nodded in agreement to the look of the area and the clouds being pushed out the way.
Sky eventually flew back home and began to sleep.

Kira was up late looking around outside. She was using her horn to light up the area around her as she walked about Mystica. She came to a pathway in the woods and walked along it. Kira looked around with her horn lighting up the grass and trees around.
Kira stopped as she saw a flower she'd never seen before. She walked up to it and gently touched one of the petals. When she touched it, pollen floated off the flower. There was a black and purple color to it. She sniffed the pollen and began to cough immediately.
Once Kira stopped coughing, she looked at the flower to see that it now looked withered. She backed away from it and a dot of black landed on her hoof. She rubbed her nose to realize it was bleeding. She backed away from the flower and rushed home.

(Posting chapter 1 of the story to see if anyone is interested in the other parts!)