CH 3

Early the next morning Flutter Chaos ran to Starlight's home, barging in without a warning. She ran up the stairs to her bedroom and went in.
   “Starlight! Wake up! This is an emergency!” Flutter Chaos shook Starlight awake from her royal slumber.
   “Flutter? What are you doing here so early?” Starlight got up out of her bed and rubbed her eyes. “What's going on?” She mumbled.
   “I saw Kira! But it also wasn't her? I don't know! But it was her but like a scary version of herself! Look! She bit me!” Flutter Chaos held out her right hoof, revealing a gnarly bite. Starlight took a closer look.
   “What do you mean by it's not her but it is?” Starlight continued to examine Flutter Chaos’s wound.
   “I was out getting food at the one stand at night like I normally do. Then I heard a growl from behind me and I saw Kira's face in the dark. I walked closer and she looked deformed! Her neck was longer than normal, and her head was twisted upside down!” She shivered. “Her mouth seemed to have been torn open more, her eyes black, and these weird vine-like plants growing from her horn. And it looked as if her spine was sticking out of her coat!” Flutter Chaos began to cry. “It was horrifying Starlight!”
   “There there Flutter. It's ok.” Starlight began to gently pet Flutter Chaos's hair. “First, the bite does not seem infected or dirty in any way. Second, can you show me where you saw this horrific sight?”

   Flutter Chaos and Starlight go off to the place we're the deformed Kira was. Starlight began to investigate the area but saw nothing, but only a strange black smelly liquid here and there in the dirt and grass.
   “Ew! What is that smell!?” Flutter Chaos covered her nose with her Pegasus and bat wings. Her eyes fell upon the black liquids in the dirt. “Is that the smell?” She was muffled.
   “I think so.” Starlight used her unicorn magic and grabbed a tube and used it to gather the strange substance. “I have no idea what it is though. But it sure isn't normal.” She sealed the tube and put it back from where she got it.
   “Can we go back now? I don't want to be out here much longer-” Flutter Chaos gets cut off by a loud scream. The two ponies turn around to see the so-called deformed Kira attacking another pony.
   “Please help me!” It was Cheshire. Reaching out her hoof to the two ponies that were watching in fear as Kira ripped her in two. Flutter Chaos covered her mouth with her hoof to keep from vomiting. Starlight was frozen in fear. All they could do was watch the terrifying scene. The once beloved unicorn, now deformed and eating her own kind. Cheshire took her final breath as Kira ate at her flesh, ripping out her insides as if it were noodles. Flutter Chaos took a step back, causing Kira to look up at them. Kira began to watch them, but then began to run at the terrified ponies. Flutter Chaos screamed and began to run, pulling Starlight with her. They continue to run, trying to get back to Starlight's home, Kira right behind them.
   One final step and the two ponies finally make it back to Starlight's home, inside, safe and sound. As soon as they shut the door, they could hear the deformed pony banging at the door. It soon stopped. Starlight then ran up the stairs and Flutter Chaos joined her. They walked out onto the balcony to see a gruesome view. The sun was starting to come up, lighting up multiple dead ponies and injured. It seems that Kira wasn't the only deformed pony. There was more. At least two more.