Violinist vs Flame Warrior

Hello there! Thanks for clicking.
Before you read, I'd kindly recommend you this YouTube video to listen to while reading. Believe me, it's epic:

"What is your name? Challenger?" Asks the opponent, a blade at his back.

"A regular violinist." He responds, bearing a violin at his back.

"What is a violinist doing here in the Colosseum?" The opponent asks, with the audience sharing the same thought.
"You also seem weak, eh?"
"Perhaps you think this is a music concert?" He taunted, laughter echoed.

The Violinist didn't respond.

"Whatever."
"Then, shall we begin?" The opponent asks the referee.

The referee nodded.
The Violinist takes his violin and puts it in its place, so does the opponent with their blade.

"On my mark,"
"Three, two, begin."

The referee said, as the opponent immediately and swiftly charges to the Violinist, with a fiery brute and blazing blade. It is an arcane weapon, a weapon empowered by the power of magic.

A singular note, the Violinist played.
A singular note resonated with the Violinist, blowing a shockwave that pushed the opponent back.

"Is that violin an arcane weapon!?"
The opponent shouts, clearly puzzled by the sudden deflect from the Violinist.

The Violinist steps a single simple step, followed with a sequence of notes.

The opponent dodges to the side, even though there's nothing there to hit him, or is it?
The opponent's movement is a natural reflex caused by the training the opponent has faced.
His face was puzzled at first, of why his body moves on its own to dodge something that's not even there.
Until he realizes, it's the viol-

The Violinist played other rhythms, casting something toward the opponent.

The opponent, shocked, yet realizes; It's not a regular violinist.

Attempting to block whatever it is with his arcane blade, the opponent found success, even though the opponent got pushed back a tad by the rhythm.

"I should've not underestimated you."

"Blade of Blazes."
Declares the opponent, as he suddenly charges toward the Violinist with his blade.

The Violinist looked at the opponent with his chin lifted, eyes were calm.

The Violinist, undaunted, met the opponent's gaze with calm eyes, and his chin lifted, looking onto him from a higher perspective. He played an arpeggio, striking the opponent from an unexpected angle, from the side.

But the opponent's true plan—creating a cascade of fireballs and charging them all at once toward the Violinist.

Blinded by the opponent's figure, the Violinist was unable to see the onslaught of fireballs, catching him off guard.

The fireballs were faster than the Violinist could play a rhythm, the fireballs managed to land a hit to the Violinist, killing him.

That should be what happens. But, another wall of notes emerged in front of the Violinist, enough to block one fireball, and more than enough to play a single rhythm.

"Aligned Notes."
Announced the Violinist, conjuring a colossal shockwave in the shape of a hexagon that deflected all the fireballs.

"How!?"
The opponent, shocked, continues his focus begins unleashing a sequence of fiery slashes with his arcane blade, towards the Violinist