God of Time vs God of Spaces

In a distant constellation, the One True God is leading a competition. A battle between his children, a battle between all gods to find the second strongest being after One True God.

With the objective of searching for a worthy being capable of replacing One True God's throne in the future.

Two of One True God's children;

Quantum, the God of Spaces.
In the form of a human.

Chronos, the God of Time

In the form of a human male.

Are going to fight each other

"Pleasure to meet you, old man." Says Quantum

"We're the same age." Chronos responded.

Time's personification or Chronos has already existed since time first created. While space's personification or Quantum has already existed since space first created. But One True God created them both at once.

The manifestation of justice, Elohim. Or, the referee, counted down from 3.

"Get prepared,"
"Battle stance,"
"Three,"
"Two,"
"One!"

Right as Elohim says one, both of them didn't actually do anything straight away.

Then Chronos states,
"We both are intelligent beings, we both know the capability of our power. Can we agree on this?"

"It's a shame, but I am agree." Quantum replied.
"Let's move onto another reality, we did our thing there."

Chronos nods

Elohim looks at One True God, asking for an allowance, One True God allows.

Quantum then flick his fingers,
Everything becomes glitchy and distorted.
The dimension warps and folds in itself.
And they both are now in another reality.

An endless void of eternal darkness, ranging 10 light years from all angles.

As the God of Spaces, Quantum flicks his finger again. Then the whole void are now filled with countless stars.

"A replication of space? Just like you." says Chronos

"Of course." Quantum replied

Finally, the first attack are launched.
Without any warning—behind Chronos are now a supermassive black hole capable of swallowing an entire galaxy.

Everything freezes.
Stopping time is no hard thing for Chronos.
Chronos calmly walks behind the frozen Quantum, preparing to give a counter attack.

But Quantum suddenly moves, on a frozen time. Chronos was shocked for a second, then it comes the sudden realization.

"I see, this is your dimension after all."
"So you sealed the concept of freezing time."

"As expected from my sibling, you're insightful." Quantum confirmed their sibling's statement.

"Still, you can only undo time-freeze from yourself, not your black hole." Chronos mocks.

"But space still exists when time are frozen."

Everything around Chronos are now wrapped on each other over and over again.

Chronos defends theirself from the warping by 'reversing' the time of the attacks, making the already wrapped dimension to unwrap.

"Space wrapping.."
"Is this all you got?"

Quantum gone.
And re-appear behind Chronos, and pierce Chronos' back using a shard of dimensional fabric.

Blood spilled from Chronos' back, considering they're in a human form.

Quantum gone.
Chronos are perfectly fine.
And re-appear behind Chronos, and pierce Chronos' bac-

Chronos already knew it, they slowed the movement of Quantum's hand and proceeded to catch it before the shard pierced Chronos.

"How do you know I'm here?" Quantum asks

"I just know." Said Chronos with a smile.

Quantum immediately teleported a light year away from Chronos.

"As expected from the God of Spaces, doing absolute teleportation like it was nothing."
Said Chronos from behind.

"What!?"
Quantum got hit by Chronos' punch whose impact is equivalent to destroying a wall.

One of the conditions for defeat in this match is when one's human form is destroyed.

And now, affected by Chronos' insane punch, Quantum's human form is broken.

But Quantum is already a step ahead, they prepare 100 replaceable forms that he already created as the dimension created.

One of the audience watching the fight asks,

"Why don't Quantum just recreate their form? Why prepare all those replaceable?"

The other audience besides him replied,

"One of the defeat conditions is when your human form is broken, doesn't matter even if you somehow recreate or heal it back. If it gets destroyed then it's the end."

"That's why Quantum prepares replaceable form and consider them all as one form. So they'll not lose if only one body is destroyed, only if all the body is destroyed."

"Oh.. I see"
"But I wonder how Chronos manages to land that powerful punch in the form of a human? Even their power is time, right? How in the world did they get that powerful kind of non-time attack?"

"It's simple,"
"Chronos fasten the movement of their own arm. Making the movement a hundredth time faster, thus the force is too."

"Ok what my brain is lagging but alright."
"Oh so that's why they're suddenly behind Quantum, they fasten their movement by a light year faster?"

"Yep."

Quantum uses one of their replacement form.
Chronos would need to 'kill' Quantum's form 99 times more.

=========

And.. I lost interest in writing this fight, sorry all