The Honeymoon...

When they walked into the cabin, it is huge and spacious. Derpy and Tick Tock wobbled in still drowsy from the party. Derpy crashed on the red couch with pink heart shaped pillows, and Tick Tock carried her to the room. He walked into a large dark room with a large red bed on a circle shape. He placed her on one side of the bed, and covered her with large duvets. She was fast asleep, but Tick Tock wasn't tired that much, so he went to the kitchen to have a snack. Tick Tock walked into a small kitchen with lovely cabinetry. Tick Tock opened the refrigerater to find only eggs, bread, cheese, grapes, and red wine.

He took the ingredients out and made and omelet wuth the eggs and cheese, and then toasted the bread. He placed the food on two plates in a fancy way. The plates had an omelet, toast with grapes, and red wine as a drink. Once he set the plates at the table Derpy walked in hugging Tick Tock From behind. He turned to kiss his new wife, and she kissed him back. They smiled at each other brightly and kissed again for a little longer.

    "Yum, this looks scrumptious!" Derpy said as Tick Tock pulled out the chair for her. She nodded her head to thank him. "I can't wait to dig in!"

    "Me either!" Tick Tick said with a mouth full of toast already. Derpy giggled at her new husband and took a bite of her omolet.

When they finished they went to living room to watch a movie. A hour into the movie Tick Tock started to kiss Derpy, and soon he was on top of her. They moved into the bedrrom still kissing. Tick Tock had one hoof on Derpy's cheek, and the other on her 'cutie mark'. Derpy started to nibble on Tick Tock ' s ears and that made him blush red. (And sense I don't want there to be any problems I am not going to write any 'smutty' stuff, I am just going to say they did 'things'). Derpy and Tick Tock fell asleep holding each other close, and they both smiled at the feeling.

The next morning Derpy and Tick Tock woke up still holding each other, and they both giggled. Derpy went to take a shower, and after she did Tick Tick did. They were going to go sight seeing all around the Cristal Empire, and then head back home. The train ride was fun seeing all the beautiful scenery like the grassy fields with multi-colored flowers sprinkled all around, and seeing the mountains with snow caps. When they finally got the Cristal Empire they went to the closest gift shop they could find. They got souvenirs of snow globs, shirts, hats, flags, and Keychain decorations.

They went to see the castel with the cristal heart powered by the love of the cristal ponies. Then they went to a restaurant to have lunch. They walked around all over seeing all the sights to be seen, and after a long day they went home before they went completely broke. It was dark outside by the time they finally got back. The house was finished with the construction. Tick Tock ran into his 'tick room' and looked closely at them studied for any tampering. Derpy giggled at the odd stallion. She yawned and walked into the bedroom, it was much bigger with a new bed.

    "My poor wallet..." Tick Tock whispered as he walked in behind her. They got comfy in the bed and kissed each other good night and fell asleep.