Potion Testing...

Shout out to scoobyheart check out some of his works!
____

Tick Tick woke up super early at 5 in the morning to start work on his experiments. He walked in to his neatly organized office pulling out the files and mountain of papers from before. He took out his potions and ingredients for work. He spent a good 3 hours mixing and testing potions for the out come he hopes for. Derpy walks into his office to see his once organized office, now look like she just in there. She trotted over to Tick Tock writing side affects for one potion he was working on.

She gently hugged him from behind making him jump a little. He didn't want her to see the work so he picked her up bridle stile carrying her to the kitchen in her favorite spot.

"Um, Tick Tock... What are you doing?" She asked looking at him strangely. He thought for a moment, he used his levitation to bring a small object from his 'tick room'.

"I have a new invention! Yeah, um, it can..." He looked at the object. "It can brake eggs easier!" He lied again, he hated to lie to her, and the more he did it he hated him self more. She looked at him with wonder filled eyes and Tick Tock blushed a bit at her expression. He continued. "Y-you put the egg in the top, um, then it falls through holding the shells and letting the yoke fall out." He knew it wasn't going to work but he wanted to distract her from before.

To his surprise it worked, he stood there staring blankly at the machine while Derpy looked impressed. She clopped her hooves in amazement. He clears his throat and sat the machine down.

"Do you want something to eat, or need anything from the market?" Tick Tock asked trying to make sure she is well.

"Well I could take a shower, or maybe a spa day bath?" Derpy said leaning on Tick Tick looking at him with her Derped eyes. Tick Tock blushed at her expression, and nodded. She flew off to the bathroom gleefully humming.

Tick Tock waited in till she closed the door and hurried to his 'tick room'. He already has several different possible potions for her, but he needed to get more done. He took the potions to the smartest and closest princess, Twilight Sparkle. He doesn't normally get help from others, but he was despite and was running out of time. When he took them there, they worked together to settle between two potions.

Tick Tock took them both home to do the final test. On Derpy. He didn't want to talk about this with her, but he has to. He doesn't want to leave her in the dark. It is her child as much as it is hers. When he got home he saw Derpy on the couch watching a movie with her mane and tail still wet. He cleared his throat and sat next to her staring at the screen, thinking on how to say it. He sighed and turned to Derpy with a serious look on his face.

"Derpy, we need to talk..."