Chapter 4: Settling in and taking the dogs for a walk

Scarlet's POV:

We got to our room. Winter and I were sharing with Alaska this year. I was excited!

"Hey, girls," said Alaska as we walked in. "Aww, hey Shelby girl!"

I smiled and lowered my four-legged pal onto the floor. The husky pup sniffed round the room, wagging her tail.

"Bless her," said Alaska. "We set up her crate in here for when we are at school. Arianna made sure we had water bowls, food, treats, toys, you name it, it is probably here."

"What about Button?" I asked.

"She's allowed with Glacier and Elsa," said Alaska. "The stuff is in their room. I probably should help Glacier find everything for Button!"

"Any news about Daisy and Lana?" Asked Winter. "Glacier and Elsa told us about George keeping them."

"I have a feeling their puppy play date will come soon," said Alaska.

Shelby barked suddenly and wagged her tail. Then she started running round the room, jumping on and off the beds and being crazy.

"Zoomys!: I giggled. "Shelby, girl! Heel?"

Shelby stopped and walked to me. Then she sat down, her tail wagging. I got out her favourite chicken treat and held it to her.

"Gentle!" I said as she started nibling.

We all giggled. Then a knock came at our door.

"Come in," said Alaska.

The door opened and Glacier, Elsa, Anna and Raven all came in, followed by Button. The older dog came over and looked at Shelby.

"They want to play," I giggled.

"Maybe not in here just yet," said Glacier. "There are still bags everywhere."

To make her point, she accidentally kicked one of the bags that we brought Shelby's bed in.

"Oh, Glace," giggled Alaska. "Careful!"

We all giggled.

"Let's take the dogs to the field," I suggested. "Then they can burn off energy. I know Shelby needs it!"

"We heard her zoomy bark," giggled Elsa.

"Bless her," said Glacier. "Hello, girl!"

Shelby went to her and nuzzled her. Glacier giggled. Then petted her.

"Good girl!" She told her. "Walkies?"

I grinned as the baby husky got excited again. Winter grabbed her lead.

"Shouldn't of said the W word," giggled Raven.

"Bless her," smirked Anna.

I looked at everyone.

"Let's go," I giggled. "Before Shelby zooms off again."

Winter gently picked Shelby up and clipped her lead to her. Then she handed her to me. The other five girls got out the room with Button.

***

We were at the field. Arianna had joined us, too!

"How does it feel to be back?" She asked.

We all shrugged.

"Not sure," said Elsa and Glacier together.

"Great," said Winter.

"Great that I'm allowed Shelby in my room," I admitted.

"Aww," said Arianna.

The dogs were sprinting round the field together. We all sat down on the grass. I was a little sad, though. My dad was not well, again! But I had to be my dad's rave little girl!

"Hey, Scar!" Elsa came over to me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Want to walk alone for a bit?" Suggested my friend. "Arianna has her eye on the dogs!"

I nodded so Elsa went to tell the others that she and I were going for a little walk.

———————-

A/N:

Here is chapter 4. I did say that this chapter would be up tomorrow, but I thought I would write it now! Elisabeth's point of view will be coming tomorrow, though! The nnext chapter will have sad news at the end. Which is a bad start to the new school year for Scarlet. But don't worry, the other six girls and the dogs are there with her. But I thought I should pre-warn you all before hand.

Wolfie out!