Disclaimer

COPYRIGHT

Lovesbet © erotickimss2024
All rights reserved

The moral rights of the Author has been claimed. My work shall not be republished/reproduced or any other such actions without my consent. If anything as such happens I will take legal action.

Pictures are from: Pinterest
All rights reserved to the rightful owners

CONTENT

The content in this book is purely fictional, this includes: the characters, actions, businesses, place and events. The book is fictious and is based on my imagination.

SOCIAL REACHES:

Message me on Wattpad through the message board kn my profile or reach out to me through my email

praeneul@gmail.com.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT.

>UPDATES: I will be updating twice a week, either throughout the week or weekends cause I would be busy with personal stuff.

>CHAPTER LENGTH: Most of the time the chapter will be long like about 1000-1150 words. But if I'm like really busy or the chapter is a chapter that's building up to the next chapter it won't be as long like around about 800-900 words.

>EDITING: Most of the chapters will be unedited but sometimes I will edited them a few times like just to correct grammatical mistakes also sometimes I might edit the chapters to make the storyline make more sense if I for instance get an idea to add this to the plot then I will update you in the latest chapter. But other than that I would like to tell you that after I'm finish with the whole book I will be re-editting it.

>TRANSLATIONS: I get my translations from Google and simple words e.g. Mianhae, araso, etc. Are basically simple knowledge to me and should be to you (unless you're a baby kpop Stan) but I will provide the English translation. And if I make a mistake please don't come at me cause remember it's not my language.

>SMUT: Particularly this book is a slow burn, but if there are any sexual scenes or whatsoever I will give you a warning right before the piece or in the beginning of the chapter.

>HARMFUL CONTENT: If there are any mentions of any type of self harm, abuse, drug abuse or any thing of sorts yet again you will get a trigger warning before the scene or in the beginning of the chapter. If you don't feel comfortable with that you are more than welcome to carry on to the next chapter.

>READERS: Don't be an incognito, be verbal, communicate with me on your thoughts or even tips in the comment. Don't be a silent reader I beg you, please do vote and comment.

Thank you!

Borahae💜

Erotickimss<3🫶🏼