ONE

It's a regular day and just like any other day, Min Hari would attend all her classes in the morning and then go for her shift at, 'Keopikong cafe'.

And at the moment that is where she's heading, kicking stones on the sidewalk with her airpod in her ear walking while listening to music if her taste.

She bobbed her head to the beat and at last, she arrives. Pushing open the glass door as the charms chimed above the door, "Annyeong" she said her sweet angelic voice peering throughout the cafe.

The strong aroma of fresh, rich coffee beans filled her nostrils as she inhaled sharply, it was always the best to first the cafe in winter.

"Hariyah~" Yuna singsong approaching her as they shared a hug. They both pulled away smiling at each other, "How have you been" Hari asked cupping her face while observing her friend she looks much better than she did before.

Her hair looked much more healthy and shiny, she no more had dark under eyes and her skin looked tanned and smooth.

"Much better" She grinned as Hari scrunches her face, "That's good my dear Yuna" She smiles.

As she walks into the staff room taking of her raincoat as she puts her apron on along with her name tag as she clipped her hair up pulling two strands out letting it hang in her face. She place her bag into her locker before shutting it and walking into the cafe.

Hari clears the tabs from the previous orders just as the charms chimed signaling a new customer. She looks up to see three boys she never thought she'd see here.

Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. The three most popular boys of her college, 'Kumgang College". She preys on the as they walk into the Cafe approaching the counter.

Jimin runs his fingers through his pink hair liking his lips as she stares at her, Yoongi is on his phone whereas Taehyung is staring right at her. His gaze made her feel slightly intimated.

She shook the feeling off, "Hello, How can I help you" She asked with a smile plastering on her face. "Hi there— Hari" Jimin smirks staring at her name tag.

She smiles, "Oh my bad" Jimin chuckles; "Could you get us two lattes and three croissants" He orders as she nods tapping in their order.

"That would be $35.99" She says, "Cash or card?" She asks glancing up at Jimin, "Cash" He replies reaching to his back pocket as she patiently waits for him.

She glimpse at Taehyung, feeling his gaze on her the entire time as the two make eye contact which she instantly broke feeling intimidated.

Jimin hands her a $100 dollar bill, "You can keep the change cause I dot have loose" He says, "No it's okay and Thanks" She says flashing him a smile as she adds the money to the till.

Taehyung and his friends walk to a table settling there while Hari sorted the money out in the till taking the tip which Jimin gave me.

The charms chimed signaling a customer, Hari clears out the previous tab of the previous order. "Hariyahh~" A males voice chants as she snaps her head up.

"Kookieeee!" She shouts running around the counter jumping into his arms as he spun her around. "I missed you soo much" She says dramatically hitting his arm.

"I miss you too Missy" He says laughing while rubbing the area she hit him, she joins him in laugh. "Who'd you come with" She asked, "I came alone" He said flexing.

"You're lying" She scrunching her face, "I'm not, seriously" He said flexing as she laughs patting his head.

On the further end of the cafe, there was Taehyung whom had been watching the two the whole time something within him didn't like what he saw.

"Let's go guys" He says grabbing he's back storming out of the Cafe with his two friends following. "What was that about" asked Jimin as he got in closing the door.

"Nothing."Taehyung deadpans starting the car as he sped off. "Well, you seem pretty pissed" Jimin said, Taehyung glares at him making Jim shut up.

Chapter 1. Hope this was good, it's is just the beginning so let's not jump to conclusions, it will get better.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Borahae 💜

Erotickimss<3 🫶🏼