TWO

H A R I

Me and Jungkook were catching up I realized my shift is offer, I excuse myself and walked into the room and took my off with along with name tag.

I grabbed my bag and walked out to see Yugi has arrived, "Hari-yah, my car broke down but Jungkook agreed so we're gonna use his one" She informs as I nod.

We leave the car and got into Jungkook's which was parked opposite the cafe. "How had somma been?" Jungkook asked glancing at Hari as he turns the steering wheel.

"She's good, atleast until now." I respond playing with my ringers, Jungkook takes my hand in his. "She'll be cured" He said squeezing my hand assuringly.

I really hope so. Minutes later we arrived at the hospital, the smell of sanitizer filled our nostrils as we walked through the hallways.

I push the door open and there laid my mother, she slowly turned to look at us, "Yah, JEON JUNGKOOK" She squeals nearly falling off her bed in excitement.

"Eomma, you will fall be careful" I say as Jungkook walks up to her and hugs her, "How come you never this happy to see me" I asked with a pout.

"Yah!— Jungkookie are you alright, how have you been" She bombards him with a bunch of questions.

"I'm fine auntie, see I got muscles" He flexes his muscles making me scoff, "You freak get away from my mother" I said pushing him aside as I embraced my mother.

"Auntie~" Yugi singsongs hugging my mother tightly, "Be careful, you might break my bones" She scolded Yugi making us errupt with laughter, "Mianhae" Yugi say giggling.

( Translation: Mianhae— I'm sorry)

"How are you, eomma" I asked stroking her back, "Oh you know, I'm always doing good" She says as I nodded in response.

"Araso" I say standing behind her bed as I gently massaged her shoulders, "Auntie, Have you taken your medicine yet" Jungkook asked with concern.

"Yes yes I did" She replies letting out a throaty cough, immediately alerting Hari as she rubs her back. "Ahh— drink some water" Jungkook gives her a glass of water as she gulps it down painfully.

For the longest time, Mrs. Choi had been in the hospital for nearly 2 years. She was diagnosed with breast cancer, over time the doctors expressed their concern since it had spread throughout her whole body, causing her to feel weak and extremely sick.

She needed a surgery but it was very costly, therefore decided to start working at a local cafe, she saved up the money she got as salary for the surgery. Hari started working around the time the doctors had transferred her mother to permanently stay at the hospital.

She would visit her mother after her shift which was approximately from 2 to 4pm, Hari lived with her mother but since she got moved to the hospital she had been staying alone in their house.

Often her best friend, Yugi would sleep over, mostly on weekends. Hari's father died from a stroke when she was 10, he had consumed alcohol which immensely at him insides. This left Hari's mother to support the two of them by herself.

But since she got sick Hari had been taking care of both herself and her mother.

After a while of chitchatting back and forth the three youngsters had left the hospital, "Drop me first, I'm really tired" Complained Yugi as Jungkook glances at her through the rear mirror.

"Araso" He says making a u-turn. "Jungkook could kill us one day with his driving skills" Hari says distressed at how careless he drives.

"Yah, don't say that" Jungkook says as they all giggle, "But seriously though" Yugi states.

Chapter 2. Just the beginning of a long journey I originally planned on extending this chapter but I didn't wanna be too rushy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Borahae 💜

Erotickimss <3 🫶🏼