T H R E E

3rd person pov:

Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi all sat together, they were extremely focused on the game they are playing— Taehyung seems to be winning but Jimin doesn't like that so he is trying to beat him.

Yoongi has given up, But Jimin was adamant to win—But he lost anyway. "Ughhhhhh!" He groans throwing the remote control on the bed, "How do you keep on winning" The pink haired boy turns to Taehyung who simply shrugs tossing popcorn in his mouth.

Jimin let's out a defeated huff, "Guys—" He says trying to get their attention, "What " Yoongi asks focused on the video game he's playing on his phone.

Jimin snatches his phone, "Yah! I was about to win—" Yoongi scolds, "Yah can't you just listen for once" Jimin claps back shutting Yoongi up.

"So what is it" Taehyung asked Jimin, curious as to what he wants to talk about that is so important. "The girl from the Cafe, what is her name?" He asked, Yoongi sighed grabbing his phone resuming his game.

"Hari" Taehyung replies, "Yeah her....." He smirks, "Taehyung-ahh how about we play a little game" Jimin says as Taehyung looked at him weirdly.

"What is it?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow staring at Jimin who carried a mischievous smile— as if he had something up his sleeve. "Yah, speak up" Taehyung slaps his arm while Jimin flinches.

"Araso, Araso" He says adjusting his seated position. "I have a bet for you, Taehyung-ahh" Jimin says staring at Taehyung who's looking bored.

"Okay let me get to the point, I bet you to make Hari fall for you. If she doesn't then you buy me a ticket to Maldives—But if you do win I get you a thing with Chaeyoung" He smirks after proposing his little bet.

Taehyung thought of it, Although Jimin could buy his own tickets to the Maldives but at the same time he does wanna get a shot with Chaeyoung.

See, Chaeyoung is Taehyung's crush. He has had a crush on her for a long time, but she has never looked at him that way or maybe he just never shot his shot cause he was embarrassed about the fact that he was crushing on his best friend's sister.

Chaeyoung was the prettiest girl in school— that was when she was still attending there, but then she went to New York to be model.

"Aight, Bet" Taehyung agrees making Jimin smile in victory.

.

.

.

After their gaming session, Jimin and Yoongi left and Taehyung was left all alone. He took a shower and went downstairs to eat dinner.

"Did you arrange my meeting with the Parks" His mother says strolling in to the dinning room as her heels clicked against the tiled floors.

Taehyung glances up at his mom before continuing to eat, "Where's your manners, your mother joins the table and you don't even bother to greet her" She says getting seated at she stares at her son who's cutting the steak with a fork and a knife.

He stops his actions, "Well Hello there my dear mother" He says sarcastically to his mother who glares at him, "That's no good way to greet your own mother I haven't been home in a while—" She soeaks but he cuts her off.

"Oh please spare me!" Taehyung hisses slamming the cutlery onto the table, "You're gone for day, sometimes months. You're rarely around and I barely see you, because of these stupid business meetings you have and then when you're finally home all you wanna do is lecture" He spits getting up.

"I'm full" He says storming out of the kitchen as his mother watches him, "This kid has no respect" She says angrily as she continues to eat dinner.

Meanwhile Taehyung in his room. He slams the door shut walking over to his bed throwing himself on it as he rethink what happened a minute ago.

I might have overreacted. But was he really in the wrong even if he was overreacting, he's mother was never around and barely had time for him when she was.

Every time he would try to communicate with her she would neglect or reject whatever he has to say or to over because she was always too busy 'handling the business'.

He felt like a complete stranger in his own home. Whenever she does come home, she'd lecture him for every small thing he did wrong in the end he just wanted his mother's attention and she wasn't giving that to him that's is what made him what he has become.

Ever since he's father started drinking exceedingly, his mother had to step up in her business to provide for them. His father's company had gone bankrupt to only result in him drinking more and more.

To a point where his mother had kicked his father out of the house, he never had a good relationship with his dad either but sometimes he thought if his dad was still around maybe he'd still be sane. Unfortunately it didn't work so.

He groaned rolling over as he grabbed his phone to distract him mind, he goes into Instagram stalking Hari's page. He thought if he was gonna approach her he might as well study her.

He got her page as he scrolled through every post she had and even analyzed her comment section, he noticed how the username; abcdefghi_lmnopqrstuvwxys.

The very same username appeared in every post and Hari would always reply, he got curious deciding to stalk that user only to discover it was the very same man whom visited Hari in the cafe.

That explained so much two him, the two of them might've known each other that's why she was so happy so see him. Although one question lingered in his mind, could he be her boyfriend?

He thought about it for a while before shrugging the thought of continuing to do what he was— stalking Hari.

He then came across a post which made his stomach drop, a pic of Hari and Jungkook together— not just one but multiple as he slided.

And they were not just of the two of them there were pics of jungkook too.

‪♡4

‪♡4.5k likes
smlove4_hariii  I'm gonna miss you so much my bunny! 🥺Be safe 🫶🏼
View all 596 comments

He anxiously taps on the the comments and reads.

abcdefghi_lmnopqrstuvwxys
Am gonna miss you too honey. ❤️

smlove4_Hariii replied to abcdefghi_lmnopqrstuvwxys: ❤

Yugiiiintheroom_
Manifesting for the two of you.

Minnieluvsss
Honestly just date already😫

jacksonwanggs.
Yall are sick, they're just friends. We're gonna miss him indeed😪

He went through the comments reading each and every one of them. They're all shipping them and he didn't like that— for some reason.

Honestly, I just added spice to this chapter cause it just seemed too basic for me. Also you guys Jungkook and Hari are childhood best friends just to clear the confusion.

Hope you liked this chapter

Kisses ❤️

Borahae 💜

Erotickimss<3 🫶🏼