At School

Catnap Pov:

C: Me and Craftycorn were at our first day of school and then Craftycorn sat next to Kicken Chicken and I sit next to Dogday.

Dogday Pov:

D: On the first day of school I got to sit next to Catnap. And then my face turns red cuz I like him. Then Catnap told me if I'm okay and I said " Y-y-yeah I-I'm okay " And he said " Okay " I looked at the board cuz I don't want my face to be red again just like Bobby Bearhug. The bell rang and it was time to go home which is weird cuz school doesn't end short but I didn't really care so I looked at Catnap and saw Catnap was sleepy on the desk. So I went to Catnap and saw Catnap turn around and said " What is it Dogday? " And I said it's time to go home. And Catnap said " Okay just give me like 5 more minutes to be ready " So I waited for 5 minutes and I saw Catnap came and we went. And I saw Catnap saw Craftycorn and went to Craftycorn and was talking to Craftycorn and I was kind of jealous that he was talking to Craftycorn more than he talked to me then he does. And I saw Bobby bearhug and I went to talk to her that Catnap was kind of weird on the first day of school. And Bobby Bearhug said " Maybe it's cuz Catnap didn't get a lot of sleep " And I said " But he always doesn't get a lot of sleep cuz he always sleeps all the time! " And Bobby Bearhug said " Ik but maybe Catnap wants to  talk to Craftycorn more cuz u always be with Catnap A LOT! U never stop being with Catnap, but u will only stop if Catnap is talking to somebody, which is HAPPENS RN!" And then I look at Catnap and saw Catnap is still talking to Craftycorn so I said " Maybe ur right but I'm going to tell him " And Bobby bear said okay so I wait for Catnap to be done talking with Craftycorn  and I saw that Craftycorn went to her house and Bobby bearhug went to his house and I looked at Catnap and I hold Catnap's hand and I blush while hold Catnap's hand. And I said " C-Can I go to ur house  and have a s-sleepover?" and he said yes but he said only if Craftycorn comes with us so I called Craftycorn on the phone and said if she wanted to come to our sleepover at Catnap's House and she said " nah I' m fine cuz I'm going to hang out with Bobby Bearhug instead " and I said " Okay! " So I tell Catnap that Craftyorn said no cuz she was going to hang out with Bobby Bearhug instead and Catnap was kind of sad but he said okay and when we got to his house he got even more sad.

Words: 514