At Catnap's House

YA I was reading a book but then someone PUT THIS BOOK IN POPPY PLAYTIME🤯 So TYSM for the person who have put in Poppy Playtime ty.

 Anyway here is what ya r waiting for, ya :)

Dogday Pov:

D: When we were at Catnap house, I saw Catnap sitting in his bedroom and he was crying and I was worried about him, about why Catnap is crying so much. So I went to Catnap's bedroom to check to see if he was okay.

Catnap Pov:

I was crying so much that I wish I could just help Craftycorn so that Craftycorn can be with Dogday but then, I saw Dogday opening the door. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. When Dogday went inside of my room he said if I was okay and I said " I-I-I'm o-o-okay " but he knew something was off. So he hugged me when I started crying more. I have got this feel and I blush out of nowhere and I started to cry a bit more. I tried to push Dogday but, he kept hugging me like I wasn't pushing him. I started to blush more but I remember that Craftycorn like Dogday so I told Dogday " Can u stop hugging me?" but he said he won't only if I stop crying. So I started to blush again and I tried to stop myself blushing but Dogday kept hugging me even more and I blush more! I said to Dogday can u stop hugging me, now? and he said yes and then he stopped hugging. And I cove my face cuz I don't want Dogday to see me blushing a lot. So I push Dogday and take Dogday's hand and throw him out of the room and close my door which is kind of mean but I went back to my bed and still blush and my face turns red just like Bobby bearhug.

Word: 322