Getitng ready for the Tiktok Rizz Party- Chapter 2

It was late in the afternoon and the party began in a few hours. I was extremely excited because I've been looking forward to it all week. This was my night to shine and show everyone who the leader was, who the alpha was, who the GOAT was! I owned the night!

I was currently in my room working on my footwork. I practiced exactly how I was gonna bust it down on the dance floor. I could already imagine the looks of amazement on people's faces as they watched me, clapping in rhythm to the music.

I was hitting the moonwalk on my wooden floor, walking backwards with my white socks. Well actually they weren't really white anymore. I hadn't washed them in a long time so they were looking a bit musty, but who cares, nobody can judge me because I'm the leader.

I strutted around my room, doing some Fortnite dances like the floss or the stanky leg, in the middle of doing the stanky leg, I heard my bedroom door being slammed open. I quickly froze and turned my neck to look at who it was.

"Honey!" My mom spoke, sticking her head into my room, and then her face formed into a weirded out expression when she saw me, acting as if I was a grimace Ohio citizen "Oh!... uhm am I interrupting something?"

"Mom" I whined, fixing my awkward position that I had previously been in to a more normal one "I've told you to knock before coming in, what happens if hypothetically I could've been edging to aDuke Dennis stream"

"I know, I know. I just forget. I'll try and keep it in mind, but your friend's are at the door" she said stepping more into my room.

"Good! I need them to help me get ready, so I can look breath-taking and by the way I call them minions not friends" I reminded her for the umpteenth time.

"Well you might also wanna shower, the smell in this room is very breath-taking. I don't think I can stand being in here any longer" My mom, pinched her nose dramatically, flapping her hand rapidly in front of her nose as if trying to direct the smell away from it.

"That's just the smell of hard work and good dance moves" I stated, crossing my arms at her exaggeration.

"Well maybe you were hitting the stanky leg a little too hard" she bursted out into a fit of laughter, wheezing at her own joke and slapping her knee.

I stared at her with a dull expression on my face. Why do moms have the worst humor ever?

"Alright mom, you can go now. Send my minions up
here by the way" I said, trying to push her out of my room.

"Okay sweetie! Tell me when you're ready, so I can drive you and your friends to the party," She began walking away from my bedroom door and towards the steps of the staircase.

"Minions! Mom. Minions" I called out to her.

"Whatever!" She responded as she descended the stairs.

I huffed and threw myself on my bed, my hair sticking to my forehead, cause I was sweaty from practicing too much. Suddenly I heard a lot of footsteps getting closer towards my room.

I sat up in my bed and saw my minions all here, I also noticed the outcast was here. I groaned internally, I seriously needed to do something about him.

"Hello our glorious king" They all said in unison.

"Great, Hi." I clasped my hands together, jumping off of my bed and facing them all "Party starts in 3 hours, meaning you all must help me get ready."