⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

In the hushed light of dawn, the miniature village of Everdene unfolded like a lost fable from old English folklore. Marie, a young lady with a heart overflowing with excitement and an undying determination to find a place she can call home, stepped onto it's cobblestone streets, eager to join a welcoming community of people to stay with.

Prior to arriving, she had won a bid to a tiny cottage in the midst of the village, ensuring she had a place to sleep. Before settling to her new home, she decided to venture around the place; after all, she was eager to get new friends!

While she was exploring the area, she noticed a large building that was more noticeable than the others due to its size. The massive building was coloured in shades of brown and cream, decorated with inscriptions in an unfamiliar language across its façade. Curiosity struck throughout her, and she began to creep towards the building, wanting to know what was inside of it.

She slightly cracked the door open, peeking her head through the gap. Unable to see much, she attempted to widen the opening of the door, but due to her clumsiness, ended up losing her balance, causing the door to open wide. On the floor, she darts her head up, only to be greeted with everyone's eyes locked onto her. ''Oh hello!'' she chirped gleefully, trying to avoid the fact she had just intruded on whatever was going on. She gets greeted by silence.

Her eyes wandered around the room, to see everyone giving her an awkward smile, except for one person. He was an extremely handsome man with curly hair as golden as the morning sun, skin as flawless as porcelain, and eyes as green as emerald. With a worried expression across his face, he mouthed the words to her ''get out.'' Out of fear, her arm reaches out to the doorknob, to try and make an exit. As she goes to do so, someone grabs onto her arm.