⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Marie immediately returns to Levi's side, eager to question him about the bizarre religion which they followed. Although they all seemed insane, Marie felt as if Levi was different; she believed that unlike everyone else, he didn't believe in these radical communist religious beliefs. Just as she was about to question him, Julie mysteriously appeared out of nowhere like last time. ''Hello dear!'' she chirped. ''Everything alright?'' Something about her smile was incredibly ominous. Even while she seemed innocent, she knew that beneath that grin were dark intentions. She slightly doubted herself, considering her beliefs might just be different, and she should respect that. ''Yes Ms Rosenberg.'' she answered. ''Oh please, call me Julie''. She sat down next to Marie, wrapping her arm around her in a comforting sort of way. ''I'll make sure you feel just at home here. I have a room for you!'' Upon hearing that, Marie felt confused. ''Room? But I already have a house.'' Julie's face morphed from gleeful to furious. ''You are going to stay here.''. Surprised, Marie takes a step back. ''Why should I stay here?'' she challenged. Julie's face immediately changed back to a warm expression. She subtly leaned in closer to Marie, with a sympathetic smile. ''Marie, dear, this community could really use someone like you in it.'' Marie furrowed her brows, unsure of what Julie was getting at. ''I appreciate that. Though I've told you, I don't want to stay here.'' She said, keeping her ground. ''Oh, Marie, I understand your point completely, but please take this into consideration. You are new to this village, right? Living here would provide you with a nice community to stay with, and new friends.'' Marie's perplexity increased; she had only told one person she was new around here, there's no way she could've found out. Perceiving Marie's reluctance, Julie went on, her voice growing more persuasive. ''I've heard some great things about you from the grapevine. You are such a beautiful talented young girl, we need someone like you in this community. You would fit right in.'' Marie was hesitant, but she was unable to resist the appeal of feeling wanted and like she belonged somewhere. Julie's words seemed genuine, and it filled Marie with a sense of comfort. ''Okay then... I suppose I will live here.'' Marie declared. ''Excellent!'' Julie exclaimed. ''Your room is along this way!'' Julie grasped onto Marie's arm, pulling her along. As Julie guided her way, Levi cast a worried glance at Marie, as though sensing danger.