Chapter 4 - understanding Eden!

Around 20 minutes later two guards walk in carrying 2 boxes, placing them on the make shift old kitchen surface, shouting out "grubs up ladies". After a moments silence everyone to scared and afraid to move he shouted once again "I said grubs up ladies, now move". I slowly stood up and made the first move weariness in my eyes, I could hear the footsteps of others closely behind me. I get to where the guard is standing in front of the boxes not daring to look at him, instead my head down staring at his black dirty boots waiting for him to move. I didn't even feel hungry in the slightest, too anxious to even think about food. I feel his hands on my chin lifting my head up to look him straight in the face but again I didn't wish to make eye contact. "What's your name gorgeous?" He asks, I stand there fear in my eyes, shaking like a nervous wreck. "Look at me" gripping my chin a little more firmly. I look at him in his eyes, my own eyes started to fill with tears and quiver out "Jenny", "sorry I didn't quite hear you" he splutters taking the piss out of my quivering voice. I take a second to try and relax "My name is Jenny". "Ha, well that won't be your name for much longer, now take your food". I look in the box a plate with a sandwich, fruit and salad, and slowly walk back to my bed. Seconds behind me I hear the heavy footsteps and my shoulder's get grabbed quite roughly spinning me around to what I knew was the guard again. "Where are your fucking manners young lady?, I've just given you some nice food and you gave me no thanks" he smashes the plate out of my hands using his fists, I stand there too shocked and scared to move, I actually felt like I was going to pass out. "Oh now look what you have made me do!, this is a lesson to all you girls, when you receive anything anytime use your manners. Now Jenny, clear up this mess!" He shouts. I bend down quickly picking up the food and smashed plate as quickly as I could. I notice a bin in the room and put it in there, then hurry back to my bed. I look up to where the other girls are queuing most of them look worried and scared from the ordeal. I sit on the bed and my body just goes into a trance, the noise around me just a muffled sound, I just want to burry my head and wake up and this have all just been a nightmare, but I knew that wouldn't happen. How was I ever to escape this nightmare of a world that world being Eden!.