You're gorgeous

TW: Anal sex, mirror sex, self harm ( will put Waring at the start and end of self harm. Also, keep yourself safe, eat something and watch a movie/ show.) Vanilla sex. (No kinks) this is also probably going to have a long storyline.

   "Dream. Are you even listening?" George said tapping Dream's shoulder for what felt like the 1,000th time. He was talking about his old cat and how much he missed him. George just wanted Dream to listen to what he was saying because, to him, it was important.

   "GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP GEORGE! GOD DAMNIT! I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT! GO AWAY!" Dream yelled at George. He didn't mean or want to yell at George but he was just so stressed about videos he had to edit and streams he had to plan. He watched as George's eyes teared up and he ran out of the room.  Weird, George never lets a tear fall, in front of people that is. Dream thought.

   That's when Dream realized what George was talking about. He was talking about his old cat -Luca- and how much he missed him. No wonder he kept asking if Dream was listening. God why was he such an asshole!

Third POV BIT LIKE GEORGE'S SIDE (YOU'LL SEE)

   George felt his eyes tearing up. So, he ran from it. Like he always does. Eventually he gets to his room shutting the door, sitting against it and letting the tears he had been holding back fall down his face. God George you are so pathetic, look at you cry over this! You're so weak! George thought, pulling his knees up to his chest and putting his face in his knees, letting salty tears continue to slip down his face.

   That's when he got it. The strong urge. The urge that he never thought he would have again. "I need to do it. I deserve this. I was talking too much and Dream yelled at me. I'm so stupid." George thought but before he could stop the thoughts, he was in the kitchen and in front of the knife drawer.

(Start of self harm. Stay safe and love yourself.)
   George opened the knife drawer, pulling out a medium sized knife with a black handle. He pulled up the sleeve of his Navy blue sweater.

   "Just do it already, you deserve this. Stop being such a pussy. Just do it." George thought as he pushed the knife to his skin. "But, George, you promised everyone that you wouldn't do this again. Oh shut up, just do it!" He slid the knife across his skin, the small cut starting to bleed. The feeling was so addicting, he had to keep doing it. George drew more small lines into his skin, blood starting to flow down his wrist and onto the marvel floor beneath him.
(End of self harm. Love you guys and you should love yourself too. Also, back to 3 Rd person)

  That's when he heard Dream's door open. He froze. Dream ran over. "W-what? George? Why did you d-do this to yourself?" Dream said, looking at George with teary eyes. "Wait. Is this because I yelled at you? Oh god, George I'm so so sorry. I really didn't mean for this to happen. I'm so sorry." Dream said, starting to cry.

   "I'm sorry, Dream I don't know what came over me. I- I just got the urge and I couldn't help myself." George said, crying. "God George, you made Dream cry, this is all your fault!" George's thoughts screamed at him.

   "No, no it's okay. It's okay. I'm here now. Let me get you cleaned up, come on." Dream said, picking up George and taking him to the bathroom into his room ( George's room. If you were confused). Dream sat George down on the counter, running the water, undressing George and putting him into the warm bath.

   Dream was about to walk out but George spoke. "Can you stay, please?" George said, grabbing Dream's wrist and looking at Dream through his lashes.

   "Yeah, okay." Dream said, sitting down beside the bath. I mean, how could he not say okay to that?

   "Dream. Do you think I'm annoying?" George said, looking over at Dream, a hint of sadness in his tone.