Oi mate, awful rude to put that bullet in me upper coxal, innit?

As the crew got ready for their next mission, Texas grew a bit weary (which at this point is becoming a given).

"I dunno why Ohio is having the three of you go undercover as regular beach dwellers, while my only job is to wear the most conspicuously covert outfit possible and 'lookout for bad guys' with only a 9 millimeter handgun to defend all of us," Texas said, wearing a dark colored poncho, sunglasses, cowboy hat, and a bandanna to conceal his identity, while the other three were wearing swimsuits and makeup to mask their appearance. Alabama sighed, wearing a full-body wetsuit and covering his remaining bare skin with layers of foundation.

"It woulda made more sense for me to be in your position Tex... if any of my makeup washes off, I'm immediately given away cuz' of my vitiligo," Alabama said. California nodded.

"I guess it's because you kinda skulked behind me in the last mission? Ohio must think you did well then... I dunno...," California said to Texas.

"You also got the best aim outa all of us! I don't think you've ever shot something collaterally by accident- even when you were tryna hit a moving target!" Florida exclaimed. Suddenly, Ohio walked up towards them.

"Can you stop popping outa nowhere?!" Texas exclaimed. Ohio chuckled.

"Oh, my bad, my bad.... I just wanted to know if you were ready for your first mission of the day," Ohio said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get this over with...," Alabama said, the rest of the crew nodding. They all got in Ohios truck and he drove them to the beach. California, Florida and Alabama got out of the truck to go complete their task (to dig in a specific spot of the beach for a buried treasure chest). Meanwhile, Texas stayed behind in the parking lot.

"So... you just want me to stand out here and wait?" Texas asked. Ohio laughed, effectively pissing Texas off.

"Oh Tex... one of these days you might just have to learn to go with the flow... it might save your a** one day," Ohio said. Texas furrowed his brow.

"How do you expect me to just go with the flow when you're actin' so illusive over every little thing?" Texas asked. Ohio just shrugged, driving away and leaving Texas alone in the parking lot.

Meanwhile, on the beach, the crew set up an umbrella and beach chairs next to their determined digging spot, hoping to look like average beach-goers. California laid back, looking like a model, while Florida and Alabama dug.

"Why did Ohio specifically get you a bakini? It's not like you always dress feminine in your regular day-to-day," Alabama said. California shrugged.

"I think it's just to ward people off our trail. If they see me as a woman they're less likely to immediately assume it's us. Plus I'll wear pretty much anything if I feel sexy in it," California said.

"Even a trash bag?" Florida asked. California yawned dramatically.

"Puh-lease, a trash bag is so easy to style it's almost insulting," California said. Alabama sighed, taking a break from digging to take a sip of water.

"It's so f*ggin hot out... I hope this stupid treasure isn't buried too deep," Alabama said. Florida shrugged.

"I've dug whole tunnels with my bare hands, I think we can do this together with the power of friendship and shovels," Florida said. Alabama rolled his eyes, picking his shovel back up. California suddenly got hit with a sense of unease.

"...guys? Do you happen to feel an overwhelming sense of dread right now?" California asked.

"...no?" Alabama said.

"Huh, I just feel like-,"

Suddenly, there was a gunshot, and everyone at the beach was understandably startled.

"Oh my F*CKING GOD CALI ARE YOU OK?!?" Florida screamed, not realizing that he revealed Californias identity to the beach-goers around them. He didn't really care though, since California was actively bleeding.

"F****CKK!! OH MY GOD!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE LIKE A TISSUE OR SOMETHING?!" California exclaimed, clutching the right side of the upper part of his hip.

"A TISSUE?!? FOR A BULLET WOUND?!?" Alabama exclaimed. Suddenly, New York ran up to them and pressed a credit card against the bullet wound, sealing it off using the flat surface.

"U-um... hey Cali....You look hot in that bakini," New York said really awkwardly. California inhaled sharply.

"If you weren't stopping me from bleeding to death right now I would 100% be trying to suffocate you with a beach towel," California spat. Suddenly, a paramedic team ran up with a stretcher, tossing California on it without any further explanation, grabbing Florida and Alabama and running away.

"Wait! Can I go with you?" New York called. The paramedics weirdly acted like New York wasn't there, only focused on getting the crew away from the beach. They brought the crew to an ambulance that had no specific hospital or medical group displayed on the outside of it. Inside was Ohio.

"Ohio, you have your own team of paramedics?!" Alabama exclaimed.

"Of course I do, it's helpful with my bad heart conditions," Ohio said.

"You bought a whole a** ambulance just for your own purposes plus a team of medical professionals... god, you get more intriguingly weird the more I learn about you," Florida said. California was unconscious at this point, the paramedics hard at work to make sure he wasn't gonna do the die.

"Anyway, I'll let this mission wait till later... you all probably had a stressful experience-,"

"Where's Texas?" Alabama interrupted.

"Hm? Oh he's ok. You three would've gotten a distress signal from him if there was a problem," Ohio said dismissively. Florida and Alabama exchanged glances, when suddenly- almost as if on cue- a paramedic looked over at Ohio and simply said...

"It seems to be a 9 mm bullet wound."

Ohio covered his hand with his mouth-seemingly in shock- but there was a glint in his eye.

"Oh my... well that is truly unfortunate..." Ohio looked up at Alabama and Florida. "Do you know what this means?"

"...d-did someone take Texas's gun...?" Alabama asked. Ohio gave an oddly disappointed expression.

"Really? That's your first thought? Not that Texas- the man who has been complaining about being an agent the second he became one- used the weapon I supplied him to turn against the group?" Ohio asked.

"Obviously??? Just because Texas is pissed at you doesn't mean he'd take it out on us!" Florida exclaimed. Ohio sighed.

"I suppose you're right...," Ohio said. Alabama groaned, opening the ambulance doors and hopping out.

"I'm going to find Texas... while I go, can you please take Cali to a real f*ckin hospital? I don't want him to die," Alabama said. Ohios expression remained oddly bitter, as he ominously closed the doors of the Ambulance. Alabama watched wordlessly as it drove away from him, feeling more and more uneasy about what Ohios role in this greater mystery was.