Chapter 3 - Deep into you

3 - Deep into you

I ran from love for a thousand miles

Even though I knew I'd eventually have to go back to suffering in the same place

I - why do I run away?

Nueankin used to tell himself that one 'tomorrow,' if there was a chance, they would see each other again.

But for Mueangnan, that chance was extremely difficult to realize because the sad-eyed boy had not returned. He had disappeared...

It had already been seven days. Mueangnan was not waiting, but kept count of the time that passed without knowing the reason. Nueankin's voice still influenced his heart. Although the music in the famous club under his father's supervision was deafening, he felt lonely.

That night was like any other night. Full of lights, night butterflies were drawing patterns on the dance floor to the rhythm of the music's heavy beats, arousing feelings in his heart. All the lives in there were savoring the taste of happiness they were given, each touch. Each light friction of bodies was pushing everyone to let go.

It felt like the expensive alcohol that began to rush through his veins had increased the rhythm of the dance and made it become intense and violent, until he forgot everything. It was a story that Mueangnan had already been through, but he was not enjoying it. He just sat apathetically and watched his friends flock with the crowd.

"Hello," a tall, unkempt boy had approached and greeted him. His big eyes had looked at him only for a moment as he sighed faintly.

He hated meeting that kind of person.

He hated the atmosphere and the smell of alcohol mixed with that of cigarettes.

He hated it and did not want anyone to come near, but he could not avoid it.

"Are you alone?" The deep voice continued. Mueangnan, however, answered by giving clear signs that he intended to ignore him.

Mueangnan was just a boy who wanted his father's attention. He had learnt these methods after watching his father routinely go in and out of clubs as part of his job, and he always hoped that he would turn toward him and notice his presence.

But no, in the end the boy was like an uncontrolled child that his father was ready to abandon at any moment.

"Wait, let's talk a little. Are all the cute ones so arrogant?"

"Stop bothering me."

"Wow! What a sweet voice. Who did you come with?"

"None of your business."

"Hey...Mueangnan."

"How do you know my name?"

"Everyone knows you, you're famous. Listen... Would you like to join my friends' table? Believe me, we can light up your day." He spoke as he gestured toward a table in the VIP area in another corner of the club, where three or four other guys were drinking.

"No, I'll stay here," replied the sweet voice.

"You really do have a heart of stone. Never mind, can I sit and keep you company?"

"Whatever."

Mueangnan squinted his eyes to look to the right for a moment, then took a full glass and drained it in one gulp. Mueangnan was a strong drinker. People at the university regarded him as a kind of angel, honest and kind, although in reality he had discovered the worst of this world since he was a child.