Chapter 3

After, Tanu left and After Rishi was convened that Tanu is back for him,there was no limit to the happiness in the Bedi family.
All were happy, all were celebrating but Rishi was still silent.
Yes, he Announced that he would do Maa Kaali's sthapna in the house and he was really very very much happy that his Tanu will be back but still he wasn't showing any excitement.

Manpreet: Bhai? Ap ab aise kyu baithe ho? Ab toh Tanu wapas aa rahi hai na?
Ab toh ap apne makeover pe dhyaan do.

Yuvraj: haa Rishi phir se pehele wala Rishi ban Jaa.

But he still didn't reacted.

Raj: Rishi Puttar? Kya hua? Tu ab bhi itna gumsum kyu hai? Ab toh Tanu wapas aa rahi hai.

Rishi: Aa rahi hai, wapas aaiee nahi hai papa ji, jane woh kaha hogi, kya kar rahi hogi, yaad hai pandit ji ne kaha tha ki uski atma uske shareer se bahar nikali hai, I hope uske koi side effects na huee ho.

Manpreet: Oho! Dekh rahe ho Yuvi Bhai ap, ab tak toh Tanu wapas bhi nahi aiee hai aur abhi se Bhai ko uski itni fikar ho rahi hai.

Yuvraj: Toh phir jab vo sachme aa jayegi tab kya hoga?

Rishi gave death glare to both.

Manpreet: mai toh bas aivi he keh raha tha.

________

On the other hand, in some corner of Mumbai we see a crowd of students in a hotel.
A girl was found unconscious in the middle of that ravine.

A girl named Rinki, who was the best friend of the unconscious girl, was sitting next to her, caressing her hand.

Rinki: Pata nahi isse achanak kya ho gaya? Kal raat tak toh acchi thi. Amrita Sir aaye kya?

Amrita: Haa maine call kar diya hai bas abhi aate he hoge.

Their session incharge who has organised this trip for them came with a doctor, who stated that she went unconscious because of the sudden jerk in her brain and she is absolutely fine. He also told that she will be back to consciousness soon.

Amrita and Rinki took the Girl to their room and layed her on the bed.

Amrita: Brain mein shock? Achanak?

Rinki: tu fikar mat kar bachpan se isse aise shocks ate rehte hai aur phir uthne pe pata nahi kaisi ajeeb ajeeb bate karti hai.

Amrita: sirf ajeeb ajeeb bate he nahi ye khud bhi puri ki puri ajeeb hai, I mean tu iski Harkate dekh, Chand se baate karti hai, achanak kahi pe kho jati hai jaane konse type ki pagal hai.

Rinki: Amrita vo pagal nahi hai, uska nature he aisa hai ok, tujhse help mangi thi faaltu ka gyaan nahi.

Amrita: toh le kar di maine teri help ab khud he sambhal isse.

Amrita left.

The girl slowly slowly came back to the consciousness and looked at the surrounding. She wondered how come she was in this state but she couldn't remember anything rather than some blur images and fluctuations of words. She thought she had a dream. She only remembers that she was standing before a man who had beards and he was crying.

Her flow of thoughts came to the end when Rinki called her.

Rinki: Tanuja!

Tanuja who is non other than Rishi's Tanu looked at Rinki.

Rinki: Tu theekh hai?

Tanuja wanted to tell her what she saw in her dream but she couldn't remember anything properly and hence she remained quiet.

Rinki: Tanu...tune phir se koi sapna toh nahi dekha na?

Tanu noded her head negatively.

Rinki: Thank God. Varna tu isi overthinking mein reheti do din ki vo sapna tujhe kyu aya ya uss sapne ka matalab kya hai and bla bla bla!

Tanuja rolled her eyes at the drama queen in front of her.

Tanu: tera hogya toh kal ke event ki preparation kar le?

Rinki: Haa of course vo toh karni he hai, suna hai Ki desh bhar ke Buisness Tycoons Ane wale hai aur India ke top Buisness Tycoons mein se ek Bedi Empires ke malik aur unka pariwar bhi. Bohot bada life changing event hone wala hai.

Listening the word Bedi Family, Tanu felt a sought of connection with it, she again got lost in the blur dream. Repeatedly the images of that man with beards and blur face came infront of her eyes.
She got frustrated and jerking off her thoughts she again continued with her work.

__________

The Day passed, and it was night now. The Bedi house was completely dark as all were off to sleep except that on man who was talking towards the moon while remembering her beloved.

Rishi:(pov) tum kaha ho Tanu? Kab aogi meri zindagi mein? Kab hum phir se paas aayege?

He looked up at the moon.

Rishi: Mujhe yakeen hai tum iss Chand ko dekh rahi ho...Dekh rahi ho na Tanu?

Here at other side Tanuja who was about to go to bed felt that as if someone called her. She looked back and found no one.

Tanuja: pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa laga jaise kisi ne mera naam pukara ho?

Suddenly the curtains of her started flattering due to the heavy wind coming from out side.
Tanu walked towards the wind to close it but instead her eyes got stucked on the shining moon.
She felt that the moon today was glowing extra beautifully.

Tanu: Aaj jane kyu dil karta hai tumhe dekhti rahu...lagta hai jaise tumhare bhes mein kisi ki aakhen hai jo mujhe nihar rahi hai.

She smiled widely at the moon and here at the other side Rishi's lips automatically turned into smile again.

Rishi: Bas ab aa jao Tanu, aaogi na?

And her at the other side the sudden reply to the moon came from her mouth.

Tanu: Haa!

She too was confused but the thing that made her more confused was that today this confusion seemed beautiful to her.
Probably, it was her soul that replied to Rishi's question. But whatever it may be, this night felt very peaceful to both Rishi and Tanuja.

.

Next Chapter: Will they meet?

Thankyou ❤️