Chapter 4

Today was a big day, there was a very grand business party, to which the Bedi family was specially invited. Since morning everyone was busy preparing to go to this party. Rishi, Manpreet and Yuvraj had also fully prepared the presentation to be held in this function. This function was very special for Bedi Enterprises. This function was going to be of great benefit to their businesses.There was also a possibility that many new interns would join Bedi Enterprises today.
Rishi was discussing today's special function through conference call with his employees in his room and Yuvraj and Manpreet were also with him.
During the meeting, Rishi realized that some MBA students also had a presentation today. An employee even suggested that he should also attend that presentation.

Manpreet: Samarth, tumhe pata hai na ki students ka presentation bhai kabhi attend nahi karte. Ye Presentation tum bhai ke schedule se hata do.

But don't know why Rishi felt that he should attend this presentation.

Rishi: nahi ruko, aj hum ye presentation program attend karenge.

Yuvraj: Rishi are you sure?

Rishi: Yes I am, Jane kyu mujhe lagta hai ye presentation attend karna humare hak mein hai.

Samarth: Ok sir, toh mai apka ye Schedule Bhej deta hu.

Rishi nodded his head in yes and after that the meeting ended.

Manpreet: Toh theekh hai bhai hum bhi ready ho jate hai aur ap bhi ready ho jaiye.

Rishi noded and then both Yuvraj and Manpreet left his room. Rishi got from his seat and walked towards his cupboard. He opened the cupboard and took out his coat and was about to close it when his eyes caught Tanu and His photograph kept there.

 He opened the cupboard and took out his coat and was about to close it when his eyes caught Tanu and His photograph kept there

Seeing that picture, Rishi smiled and got lost in Tanu's memories again.

Rishi: Tanu...tumhe mujhe satane mein bohot maza ata hai na? Bas ek baar mil jao phir mai tumhe sataunga. Mujhse dur reh ke tumne mujhe bohot tang kiya hai, bas paas aa jao ab.

Rishi kept back the photo in the cupboard and went to get ready.
After some time he came out of the bathroom and started making his hair in front of the mirror.
Keeping the comb aside, he looked at himself from top to bottom.