In the club

They all are going to club in the car.
Pond is driving and Phuwin is besides him. Meanwhile Joong and Dunk were sitting in the back seat of car.

Dunk was looking out of the window controlling his tears because the things Joong said is still running inside his head. He didn't even look at Joong for once even though he knows that Joong keeps glancing over him.

Joong still didn't understand why Dunk is ignoring him so he kept glancing over Dunk. He was still confused about why he didn't like when Dunk ignored him.

This whole situation didn't get unnoticed by Pond and Phuwin.

They reached at the club after 30 minutes. Dunk didn't know that it is Joong's club. They all went inside and the manager show them a VIP room.

They can still enjoy the dancing because no one knows them. They all order drinks. Dunk continuously drank 2 drinks.

Pond : Ohho!! Easy there Dunk.
Dunk : It's ok Dunk I can handle it.

Joong kept looking at Dunk while Pond and Phuwin were worried and concerned about him. After a while Pond and Phuwin leaves for their private time in their own room of club. Now only Joong and Dunk were left alone.

Joong take the glass from Dunk's hand  and said " you're drunk. It's enough." Dunk didn't respond. He stands up and went to the dance floor. Joong was looking at him the whole time Unless one girl came to him and sat besides him.

Girl : Hey handsome! Why you are alone here ?? You want some company ??
Joong : No. I don't want anything.

The girl start to touch Joong's body and let her hand slipped on his thighs.
Joong didn't know that Dunk was looking at him. He felt hurt and drink one more drink. He was a bit tipsy but still drank.

He was dancing and someone came to him.

Dew : Hey cutie. Why are you dancing alone ??
Dunk : I'm not cutie. And I'm not interested in dancing with anyone.
Dew : My name is Dew. Can you pls dance with me for one song?? Pls I'm requesting you.

That person start to request Dunk. Dunk looked at Joong and saw that the girl was still there. So he tell Dew that, "Ohk I'll dance with you but only one song. And on one condition you can't touch me anywhere except holding me."
Dew agreed on that and they start dancing together. Joong saw that and anger rise in him. He stands up tell the girl to go away and went to the dance floor where Dunk was dancing.
He pulled Dunk towards him and glare at Dew.

Dew : Hey we were dancing.
Joong : Now he is dancing with me so get lost and don't ever come near him.

Joong told this to Dew in cold voice so Dew get scared and leave them. This whole time Dunk was silent and didn't said a word.

Joong : Do you know him ??
Dunk : No I don't.
Joong : Then why were you dancing with him ??
Dunk : It's none of your business. I'm not in the mension of yours. So I can do whatever I want.

Joong pulled Dunk towards him and told him in anger "You know kitten you are still with me so you can't do whatever you want. Now dance with me."
Dunk : I don't want to dance with you.
Joong didn't listen and grabbed Dunk from waist and start dancing. Dunk know that it's useless to argue with him so he start dancing.

Joong looked at Dunk who is looking seductive and tempting to him. His eyes were wandering over Dunk's lips and his unbuttoned skin. He turned Dunk around and now Dunk's back is touching Joong's chest. Joong buried his face in Dunk's neck and start sniffing him. Dunk was holding on Joong's hand tightly because Dunk is a bit tipsy now.

Joong started kiss Dunk neck and his hand started to roam around Dunk's body. At that time a moan escape from Dunk's mouth.
"Umm... Joong..."

Now Joong can't control himself more. He was having hard time from resisting to do something to Dunk when he saw Dunk in this clothes.

Joong pulled Dunk out of the dance floor and make his way to his car. When Joong enters in the car he sat on the driving sit and pulled Dunk on his lap.

He start to kiss Dunk's lips agressively and unbuttoned his shirt. He can't hold back anymore so he start sucking on Dunk's neck. Dunk start to moans. Joong unbuckled his pants and told Dunk "Kitten do you want to suck master's lolipop?! "

Dunk looked at him with hooded eyes and nodded his head. He sat down from Joong's lap. He licked Joong's member for few minutes.Joong said to Dunk that "Don't tease daddy anymore kitten. You don't want punishment right??"

After hearing this Dunk took his whole member in his mouth and start sucking it. He slowly starts to suck the hard member but Joong can't bear anymore. Joong's hand make his way in Dunk's head and start fuck his mouth. Dunk was moaning and his moans are making Joong more hard.

Joong cock is big still Dunk manage to take all his length in his mouth. Joong knows that his cock is touching the back of Dunk's throat and it making him to cum.

Joong cum in Dunk's mouth and Dunk drink all the cum without leaving any single drop. After that he licked the remaining cum on Joong's member and his mouth. Joong pulled him up and kiss him hard on lips testing himself.

Joong unbuckled Dunk's pant and start to fingerings Dunk's little hole. Dunk was a moaning mess. He kept moaning.
"Umm...Ah... Joong....Ah... Joong..."
After seeing Dunk like this Joong fasten his speed making Dunk a moaning mess. Dunk came hard on his hand.

He said to Dunk "Kitten let's do remaining work at mension. Now be a good kitten and sit on master's lap so that master can put his member in your hole. Dunk obeyed him and did as told. Joong out positioned his cock at Dunk's hole and enters in his hole.
Dunk moan hard at that.

Joong said to Dunk "Now don't move kitten. Master is driving sit properly or else it'll be hard for me to drive."
Dunk just nodded at that. Dunk's legs were hugging Joong's waist tightly and his hands were wrapped around Joong's neck. Joong start driving but on the way some bumps comes so whenever he breaks Dunk move slightly and it makes hard for Joong to drive. "Kitten don't move" Joong said.

In sometime they reached at mension and Joong carried Dunk at his room. No one dared to even looked up at them. All of the people's eyes were down on the floor.

As soon as they reached in the room Joong locked the door and start kissing Dunk hard. Joong was still inside Dunk. He lay Dunk on the bed while start to nibbling his nipples. One hand was holding Dunk from waist and other one was playing with the one nipple. He start to move in and out of Dunk. Ay first he did slowly but listening to Dunk's moans he can't take it slowly.

He fasten his speed and saw how his member is going in and out of Dunk's hole. This sensation is too much for Dunk to handle. He arched his back like offering himself to Joong. His neck and chest are full of purple and red marks.

"Joong.. I...I'm...coming...Ah...Ah.."

Dunk cried when he feel like he is near. "Come for me kitten....come for master..." Joong said to Dunk and it didn't take more to Dunk come after listing Joong's words. Joong soon followed him and came inside Dunk. Joong cried hard when he came. He was still inside Dunk. He saw how Dunk's hole is taking him. It makes him hard again.

Hello readers!! Here is another chapter.

Comment and Vote for it.

Enjoy reading. 🥰