Happy Time

All of them were sitting in the hall and chit chating about random stuff. They all were happy after a long time. They all were having dinner when Dunk asked Joong "joong ...can I stay here at my house ?? You know I was away from my house foe a long time and I miss it a lot." Joong replied "Ohk No problem but I also want to stay here with you. Please Don't say no" Joong said showing his best puppy eyes. Dunk know that it's meaningless to argur with Joong so he nodded his head. After dinner everyone starts to leave.

Dunk : Gemini Where are you going?? aren't you staying here ??

Gemini : Phi I'm living at fourth's home. We have some work so we decide to do it at his home.

Dunk : Ohk. Take care of yourself. Bye. Gemini nodded his head and they leave from there. Now only Joong and Dunk was there as Dara was sleeping.

Dunk : Joong you go and take shower. I'll check on Dara. Joong nodded at that and DUnk went to check on Dara. Dara was sleeping peacefully. Dunk kissed Dara on her forehead and decided to take shower in Dara's room. When Dunk came out of room and went to his room he saw that Joong already came out. Dunk went to him with a smile. Joong looked at him and smiled back. 

Dunk : Let's sit at the balcony. It's beautiful scenery. Joong held Dunk's hand and went to balcony. They were sitting there holding hand. Dunk was looking at the sky and then he looked at Joong with love in his eyes. Joong looked at him with.

Dunk : Joong thank you so much for not giving up on me. Thank you so much for waiting for me and Loving me. I promised that I'll never leave you. I'll come and talked with you everything. I love you so much. Dunk said as tears welled up in his eyes.

Joong cupped his face and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry Dunk that I didn't told you my feelings. But now I'll always speak to you about everything. I love you so much Dunk. I can't express in words how much I love you. Please don't leave me again Dunk." 

Dunk leaned in and kissed Joong. The kiss was simple which spoke thousand of emotions and feelings that can't be express in words. They broke the kiss and looked at eachother with adoration and love. They again kissed eachother but this time the kiss was aggressive.

Joong grabbed Dunk's head and pulled him closer more. Joong lift Dunk and make him sit on his lap. Joong pinch Dunk waist and Dunk moan. He took this opportunity and enters his tongue ro explore evry part of Dunk's mouth. Dunk was moaning in the kiss.

Joong then pulled apart and started kissing Dunk's neck. He took off Dunk's t-shirt and his own. Dunk shivered as he feel cold because they were in the balcony. Joong noticed that and stopped all his action. He carried Dunk in bridle style. They were staring at eachother with lust and love. 

Joong placed Dunk on the bed gently and hovered over him. He again kissed him. Dunk put his arms around Joong and pulled him more closer. Joong then started kissing Dunk neck. At first he was licking Dunk's neck with his tongue. He was not biting or sucking just licking Dunk's neck. Joong then bite Dunk's neck very hard that Dunk scream and hold tightly Joong's arm.

Joong then started biting and sucking Dun's neck. After sometime when he was satisfied with his Art work he did on Dunk's neck he make his way down. He then pinched Dunk's nipple which is too sensetive. Joong then played with both nipples for a few minutes enjoying the reaction he was getting. He put one of Dunk'e nipple in his mouth and started licking and sucking it. Dunk was pulling Joong more closer by grabbing his head. Dunk was loving how Joong was giving eqal attention to both of his nipple. Joong then started giving kiss to Dunk on his stomach and make his way down. 

Joong then took off Dunk's pants. Joong then took Dunk's member in his hand and started storking it. Joong was jerking off Dunk and when he feels that Dunk is near he stopped all his action. Dunk whined at that. "Not now kitten." Joong said and took Dunk's member in his mouth and started giving little licks to it.

At first Joong was teasing him with that little licks but then he started sucking it. He started giving blowjob to Dunk. Dunk was over the moon. The pleasure he was getting is making him feels things he never feels before.Joong was bobing his head up and down very fast. After a few minutes Dunk garrbed tightly Joong's head and Moaned as he was near. "Joong...I'm coming..." with that he came into Joong's mouth. Joong swallowed every drop of Dunk's cum. Dunk was panting hard. 

Joong looked at Dunk and he was looking mesmerised. The only light was coming is from the moon light. That was making Dunk more beautiful. Joong kissed Dunk again. Dunk was testing himself in Joong's mouth. While kissing Joong entered his member in Dunk's warm hole. Dunk was still tight. Joong gave him some time to adjust and when Dunk nodded his head he started moving slowely. He was kissing Dunk to distract him from the pain. Soon the pain turned into pleasure and Dunk started moaning. 

Dunk put his both legs on Joong's waist and pulled him more deeper. "Daddy..ahh...harder.." When Joong hear the word Daddy from Dunk's mouth it turned him on more. Joong increased his speed. "I thought of going slowely kitten but I think you want it rough. Don't worry kitten daddy will let you have what you wanted." Joong speak in his horse voice and started pounding into Dunk. Dunk was now a moaning mess and Joong was showing no mercy. 

He feels that Dunk walls tighten around him and he knows Dunk is coming. "Joong....I'm coming...Ahh..." Dunk cried. "Little bit more kitten...bear with it and we'll come together." Joong was now fucking Dunk on an insane speed. The bed under them started shaking with their hard thrust. The skin slapping and moaning was the only sound that can be heard in the room. Soon Joong feels that he's coming. "Now baby...come with daddy..." with that they both came together. 

Joong was lying on top on Dunk. They both were catching their breathes and panting hard. Joong looked at Dunk. He was a mess now. It was more like a Love making. The sight of Dunk making Joong hard again. Dunk was all sweaty and breathing hard. His milky skin was full of purple and red bites. Now Joong was hard. He then again flipped Dunk on other side and again strated to move inside him. Their love making session was going on again and again. After that they embrace eachother and fall asleep in eachother's arms.

The next day Dunk's body was sore. He can feel his lower back is paining too much. Dunk looked at the left side of him. The man was sleeping soundly while hugging him like a baby koala. Dunk kissed Joong's forhead and went to check on Dara. Dara was still sleeping so Dunk kissed him on her forehead too and went to kitchen. Dunk came to his room's balcony with a coffee and was looking at the beautiful view. He didn't know that someone was watching over him from a far place but not too far from his house.

??? : "You're mine." That person said with a smirk on his face.

Hello readers!! Here's the new chapter.

Sorry for not updating. I was busy with my exams and still have so,e work but I'll try my best to update chapters regularly.

Comment and Vote for it. Tell me you like this chapter or not.

Thank you.

Enjoy reading.🥰✨