1

It was just another hectic scheduled day for Bangtan. All of them was tired from the last concert. But one of them was busy scrolling through YouTube. And it was their maknae - Jeon Jungkook.

The Golden Maknae of Bangtan was tired yet he was watching a cooking video with concentration. Tomorrow was a holiday for them. Means everyone will be home and he wanted to do something, for someone special.

Jungkook tryed to remember all the things he learnt from the video. A smile came into his face when he remembered everything. He was proud of himself and couldn't wait to try the recipe. He looked around him and saw everyone sleeping here and there. Some staffs where still working.

"you are still awake Jungkookah?"

Taehyung who asked half sleepy, slowly turning to him with a lazy smile . Jungkook looked at him and nodded slowly.

"I was looking for something hyung"

"Are you looking at Jiminie'e fancam or his edits hm?"

Jungkook quickly covered Taehyung's mouth with his hands looking around to see if anyone heard the older. This man was his bestfriend among his hyungs. His crime partner. The only person who know about his damn crush to one of his hyung's.

"Don't say that loud hyung! People may doubt!"

He told to him In a low voice while Taehyung freed himself from the human bunny.

"oh come on Jeon. Who doesn't know about this? It's so obvious. You're always looking at him like he is your universe! If they don't see the love in your eyes, they must be either blind or dumb."

Jungkook shyly looked down. Taehyung was right. He must be obvious , cause that man called Park Jimin stole his heart as if it's so easy. Making him a lost puppy inlove . It was hard to take his eyes of that Angel for a human. He don't know how much time he can control himself from kissing that man with all his love and tell him those three magical words - I love you, hyungie

"oh God you're blushing! How cute. If you become this shy from the mention of his name what will you do if he one day do 'those things with you'?"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung with flustered face. Trying not to make it more obvious more than it was.

"stop teasing me first you idiot hyung or I'll tell yoongi hyung that you love him!"

"Oh go on and I'll tell my soulmate that you love him too- fair enough?"

"That's not fare!"

"Well let's stop this here or we will end the night with this . Tell me why you are awake if it's not about Jimin?"

Jungkook grinned cheekily as he showed his YouTube history to Taehyung . Which was full of Different cooking videos and Ideas. Taehyung confusedly looked at him .

"You are learning cooking? I didn't knew that you had a passion towards cooking"

Jungkook put his phone down and shrugged while smiling to himself , remembering the reason behind the sudden passion towards cooking.

"I wasn't very passionate or anything about cooking until I came to know Jimin hyung starves himself alot . He doesn't eat well and I'm worried. When I ask him to eat he tells me lame excuses. Always escaping from me with that beautiful smile and eyes. One day when I told him to eat, he looked at me and said that he will eat more often if I cook for him. He told me that to tease me but here I am . Ready to make it into reality"

"So you learned cooking in these hectic schedules just to cook for him? Damn that's so romantic ! "

"I don't know, but I want to cook for him. Don't take me wrong but seeing him eating me happy. It really hurts me to see him starve himself for some toxic people. Army won't do this, I believe in them . They are the best. Still....anyway I hope he will like my cooking "

"trust me jungkook, even if you mess up he will eat it with the biggest smile. "

"why?"

"Because he love you"

Jungkook looked at him with a his big doe eyes full of curiosity and hope.

"Did Jiminie told you that?"

Taehyung laughed at the reaction of the younger and shook his head .

"He didn't but I'm sure. Everyone knows that he have a soft spot for you. Is it that hard to notice Kook?"

Jungkook's mind suddenly filled with Jimin. Even though the man is always in his mind anyway.

"Why don't you confess already Jungkook? You have been loving him from the moment you met him and now it's been like years . Come on. Don't make it long or someone else will take him. There is a girl idol who has asked him out and what if he says yes?"

"What? When did that happen? Who is she to ask my man out? I'll kill her! Give me her details Hyung! How dare she?!"

Jungkook said with a glare, burning with jealousy at the news. Taehyung holded back his smile and enjoyed the scene with a funny expression. And poor Jeon was too busy thinking about murdering someone to notice that.

"Calm down and confess okay? Tell him soon . I don't want to see anymore almost kiss scenes and indirect 'I love you's . Just say that you love him and fucking kiss him, understood?"

Taehyung asked like he was saying a serious thing and Jungkook nodded while looking down, thinking about the possibilities of such a confession. Jimin won't reject him . Right?

He slowly looked down at himself, seeing the man he love sleeping soundlessly with his head on his lap. Jimin's hair was messy as he looked like a soft mochi he was. How much he wanted to kiss those chubby cheeks.

He carefully ran his fingers through his hyung's hair with nothing but love.

Taehyung smiled at them and layed back down .

_