2

Jimin Opened his eyes when felt sun rays falling on his face. He looked around and saw he is back in his room in their dorm. His clothes were changed into comfortable pajamas. All he remember is him sleeping or collapsing in the Laps of a bunny in the backstage of their of their last concert and sleeping there in the outfit he wore on the stage.

He slowly got out of the bed and frowned when he felt a silent atmosphere. Did the chaotic Bangtan dorm become silent in the morning? Suspicious.

He lazily walked out and saw no one. But then he heard a faint sound of someone humming a song - Jungkookie.
Jimin unknowingly smiled as he walked down the stairs to the direction where the sound was coming from.

The sound become louder as he stood infront of the kitchen. Looking at the younger cooking while humming to his song, Serendipity. Jimin smiled as he leaned on the door, watching the younger.

While on the other hand Jungkook was busy cooking for his Hyung. Even though he wasn't really experienced, they looked and tasted absolutely good to him. Well he is the Golden Maknae for a reason . He felt so proud and happy about it as he continued humming his favourite song, his hyung's absolute favourite.

It's not like his other hyung's songs were not favourite of him, but his Jiminie hyung's song made him feel something in him. A different feeling as if he is singing this to him . A feeling that Jimin wrote it for him. Even if it's not, he loves to believe like it.

Jimin slowly walked closer to the man and wrapped his hands around his waist and nuzzled into his neck.

Jungkook knew who it was just by the vanilla scent. He smiled while blushing. As he let himself be in the comforting hold of the elder. He felt many feelings as he rested his head on the side of Jimin's face and let the other man get his strawberry scent.

“Good morning hyungie, did you sleep well?”

“Mm. Goodmorning bunny~”

Jimin told with his morning husky voice and the Busan satoori wasn't helping too .

“Where is the others? I didn't see anyone?”

“Jin hyung went to the supermarket and others left with him. You looked really tired yesterday and you haven't sleeped well for days so I thought it's better for you to rest, that's why we didn't call you . ”

“Mm. Then why didn't you leave?”

“I knew you will wakeup by now so”

Jungkook said and slowly and turned to him with a naughty smile , jimin's hands were still wrapped around the youngers waist.

“I made you breakfast”

Jimin peeked behind him to take a glance of the food. His eyes widened when he saw all the food, all his favourites were perfectly cooked .

“You cooked all this? Alone?”

Jungkook proudly nodded. He smiled at his hyung's shocked a face.

“I cooked all this for you. So go fresh up and come down to eat . I'll be waiting. Go hyungie~”

Jungkook pushed the still shocked Jimin to the stairs. Who climbed the stairs with a still amused face .

Jungkook smiled to himself and took the plates and arranged everything on the table. It all went better than he thought, he woke up early in the morning even though he slept late and was really tired after yesterday's concert. But it's for Jimin so it doesn't matter.

After something like a 10 minutes Jimin came down after doing his morning routines.

Jimin sat down near Jungkook and took took a bit of the pancake the younger made for him.

“How is it Hyung?”

Jungkook anxiously asked, what if Jimin didn't like it. It only grew when Jimin went silent.

“Absolutely amazing! I love it”

Jungkook smiled being relieved. He looked at the older eating with a big smile on his face, how much he love to see that man like this.

Jimin was talking something but Jungkook too busy adoring him that he didn't heard a thing the older told him.
His big doe eyes was looking at his world,his everything - Park Jimin.

“Ayy Jungkookie!”

“Jeon Jungkook?”

“Look at me Jeon Bunny!”

He suddenly flinched from the sudden shook and saw Jimin looking at him with a funny smile.

“Are you dreaming bunny? Why aren't you eating? ”

“nothing . I was just making sure that you are eating well. ”

He said quickly before looking at his plate and started eating. Jimin shook his head smiling and continued eating .

“Hyung where are you going without eating those? You haven't even tried those!”

“Aish bunny I can't eat much in the morning. I'm on a diet. But don't worry I'm full already.hm?”

Jimin said with a soft tone, melting Jungkook. Like always Park Jimin was using his charms get away from the younger's scolding. But like always the bunny didn't want to fall this time. He looked at the older with a glare that said 'No excuses today hyung.'

Jimin looked down not being able to look at those cute eyes and say no.

“You better eat this. I made it with love. You told me that you'll eat healthy if I cook for you? I made all this . I'll feed you, please hyungie? ”

Jungkook asked with a pout in his lips, looking at the other with his big eyes full of love .

“You believed that? I was joking. And you learnt cooking for me or ?”

“I did. Every single day since you told me that.”

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a unreadable expression.

“In this hectic schedules, you learnt cooking for me?”

“First eat this, then I'll answer you. ”

Jungkook said as he put a spoon with the food and Jimin slowly opened his mouth and eat it.

Jungkook smiled at the others puffy cheeks.

“Wait- what happened to you hand?”

Before Jungkook could answer Jimin took his hands and examined it with with concerned eyes .

“Hyung it's nothing. I just cut myself while cooking. Don't worry it's nothing.”

“Nothing? I won't let you be even near that place anymore. Why did you hurt yourself like that kookie? Why did you even learnt cooking like that for me. I would've survived anyway. It's small but it's deep and I'm sure that it hurt so much. And you are still feeding me with that hand and did everything with that.”

Jimin said seriously as he looked at Jungkook, scolding him. The older rarely scolded Jungkook, and when he does Jungkook knows that he is really hurt or scared for him .

“Hyung it's not a big thing. I had really worse injurys in stage. And it's normal while cooking. ”