1

He didn't know how to put his mind around it. He just found out that his boyfriend and his bestfriend had been sleeping with each other for the last three months.

And to make things more complicated He was not upset or sad and that baffled him the most because he didn't know how to react.

In the end he decided to play it cool, not let anyone know that he knows and come up with a good excuse to break up with his boyfriend.

This is not the first time he had to sacrifice his own feelings for others. You may think that he is weak but no he just doesn't like drama and after many anger management classes he learned the best way to not get angry is to avoid it and gaslight himself into believing he doesn't care.

...

Changbin walked away from his apartment door after hearing a thud and his bestfriend's moans. He left it at that and went to his friends house.

He didn't get high, wasted, or sleep with someone else instead he went to watch Spiderman and eat ice cream at his hyungs house.

...

Chan walked into the room with a bowl of popcorn and sat next to Changbin.

Changbin didn't tell Chan anything about the cheating and he certainly never confided in him when it came to his love life. He was the kind of guy who joked around and never talked about himself and he didn't plan on changing that.

Chan watched the younger eat ice cream  without saying a word.

He knew something was troubling him and he felt happy that he came to him to clear his head. He was very pleased that the younger felt safe enough to just sit and think in his presence of course he wants the younger to talk about his feelings but he knows that was kinda asking for too much in his case.

Changbin was thinking of ways to leave his boyfriend without making them know he knew about their infidelity. In the end he left and headed back to his apartment.

...

He walked in and was immediately greeted with a hug by a happy boy. Changbin weakly smiled at him and pulled away. "Hey Jinnie-ah." He said taking off his coat and kicking his shoes off.

"Hyung where were you? I called you." Hyunjin said pouting at the older. Changbin sighed while he ruffled his messy black curls.

"I was at Chan hyungs. We just hung out." Changbin confessed while he walked towards the kitchen with Hyunjin behind his trails. 

Hyunjin hummed and sat ontop of the kitchen island. Changbin couldn't help but think ,,Did Seungmin fuck him on it to?,,

Changbin opened the fridge and grabbed another ice cream container to drown his thoughts but decided not to because his bestfriend Hyunjin and boyfriend Seungmin also knew he usually eats ice cream when he has something on his mind.

He put the ice cream back and got a chocolate milk instead.  He was closing the fridge door when he felt two arms wrap around his waist and pull him in for a back hug.

"Hey baby." Seungmin said kissing Changbins neck and sighing in content while he buried his head more into Changbins neck.

"Hey." Changbin said weakly back. He turned in Seungmins arms and kissed Seungmin on the cheek.

"Babe we need groceries. You and Hyunjin should go buy some. I'm tired and I wanna rest." Changbin said tiredly as a yawn came on cue.

"Sure baby." Seungmin said as he kissed Changbin on the head and squeezed his waist before letting go.