21

Jeongin drank from his juice box as he watched cartoon on his hyungs couch. Jisung was getting ready for work. And being the amazing little brother he is, Jeongin offered to drive Jisung to work. Since he had his program starting next week he wanted to get Jisung to work.

They had left New York and were back. Because Jeongins competition was over and Changbin was back from Australia, which means Jisungs break was over.

Changbins father took over Changbins responsibility while he was gone but he did not do all his sons work. He only did the ones that were of urgent priority.

So Changbin was back from his break but he had a mountain of work waiting in his office. Jisung would have also stayed back and work but Changbin gave him a break so everything was unorganised.

...

Jeongin left Jisung at his work place and headed straight to Minhos house. He was not able to see much of Minho in New York because of the olders history with his brother. He was pretty sure once he get to the olders place that Minho would throw a silent tantrum about not having to hang out with him .

Sometimes Jeongin wonders if his hyungs are really older then him.

He made it to Minhos mansion and got out his car. He could see that Minho had guests over because there was another car in his garage. He left the garage and walked towards the mansion. He has seen that car before but he can not really remember where. ,,wait isn't that car usually always at Changbin hyungs company? I wonder what it's doing here?,,

He walked into the house without knocking (on you're heart. A/n Sorry I'm addicted to knock by Lee Chaeyeon) or ringing the door bell.

He did not need an invitation to be invited anyways.

"Minho hyung?!" Jeongin called out but there was no answer.

He checked the living room, no Minho. He checked the kitchen, again no Minho. He then checked the olders room but still no Minho. ,,Where did he go. He is usually always watching TV in the living room or reading in the kitchen or bedroom.,,

"IN-ah!!?" Jeongin heard the olders voice coming from outside the house. He walked towards the back door. He got out and through the veranda before stopping. ,,There he is.,,

The older was sitting on his large grey couch near the pool. He must have been reading because his book was opened and laid page down on the transparent mini table. Minho had company. ,,Isn't that Changbin hyungs bestfriend? What is he doing here with Minho hyung.,, Jeongin was curious.

"You came back to the country without me." Minho stated obviously a bit sulky

"Changbin hyung was back in the country so my brother had to come back and work." Jeongin said rolling his eyes at Minhos sulking.

Minho noticed that Jeongin did not greet Hyunjin so he assumed that they probably do not know each other.

"Hyunjin this is Jeongin. And Jeongin this is Hyunjin. Hyunjin is older than you by the way. " Minho finally introduced the two to each other.

"Hello. You can just call me hyung." Hyunjin greeted Jeongin with a smile.

"Hello hyung. Nice to meet you." Jeongin returned the greeting with a smile of his own. "Hyunjin hyung you're close friends with Changbin hyung right?" Jeongin suddenly asked.

"Uh yes. We are bestfriends actually. Why do you ask?" Hyunjin asked puzzled by the sudden question.

"I have seen your car outside his office quite a lot of times and my brother told me that it belonged to Binnie hyungs bestfriend. "

"Binnie hyung?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows. He knew Changbin was a social butterfly but still he could not get used to others calling his bestfriend so affectionately.

"Who is your brother? He must be my bestfriends employee." Questioned Hyunjin.

"Han Jisung. He works as Changbin hyungs secretary." Jeongin answers with a little smile.

"Oh Jisung. I didn't know Jisung had a little brother. " Hyunjin said a little surprised.

"Well now you know." Jeongin said taking a sit next to Minho on the couch.

"Well then it was nice meeting you Jeongin. And Minho I'll see you again, tomorrow maybe." Hyunjin gave Minho a knowing look as Minho waved him off.

"Hyung what was that about?" The younger suddenly questions Minho.

"Nothing much. Just old friends catching up." Minho said resuming to read his book as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Hmm whatever hyung. Since when did you meet old friends while in your pajamas?" Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Since when did I care to dress up for anyone?" Minho dryly responded.

"Hmm?" Jeongin scratched his chin, putting on an act as if he was thinking hard on the answer.

"... Changbin hyung ...and ... My older brother?" Jeongin replied with a smirk.

Minho looked up from His book and only hums at Jeongin.

"You're annoying, go away." Minho said getting up from the couch and walked back into the house with his book.

The younger only laughed and followed his bestfriend into the house.

The two spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing games on the X-box until Jeongin got a text from Jisung asking the younger to pick him up.

...

Hellurrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS 🎄 ✨️ 💕

Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter.

I miss my bestfriend 😕 😞

That bitch ass forgot about me ever since she found joy in breaking boys heart.

Word count 926 <3