24

Seungmin was esthetic and nervous to see Changbin again after the older left to go on a small vacation. He was kinda disappointed though that the older got picked up by Minho and slept there at his house. It actually ticked him off but he could not complain, too afraid of the older saying something about him and Hyunjin.

He grimaced as he thought of how Minho smirked at him as he and Hyunjin separated from each others naked bodies, trying to cover up with the bed sheets.

He groaned as he closed the fridge door bringing out some fruits. He was currently in the kitchen making lunch for his boyfriend. He wanted to show up at work and surprise the older since it's been forever since he last brought Changbin lunch while he was at work.

He was planning on confessing and begging the older to stay with him before Minho exposed him and Hyunjin. Yeah he knows it was a stupid and dick move idea but he was desperate.

"Fuck!" He frustratingly let out as he slammed the Watermelon down onto the marble top. ,,Minho is so fucking annoying.,, He knew the older still had a thing for Changbin. The way the older looked at him said it all. He was threatened by Minho at first when he started dating Changbin but he started forming a bitter hate towards him once he found out from Hyunjin that his boyfriend used to have a thing with the older.

He was pissed. Every time Changbin would give him a quick kiss when Minho was around the older would smirk at Seungmin. It was like the older was making fun of him, Telling him that his boyfriend belonged to him. Seungmin could feel his blood boil from the thought of Changbin going back to Minho.

He sighed as he began to clean up the mess he made. He decided to push his hate train of thoughts towards Minho aside and focus on how to convince Changbin to stay with him.

...

He arrived outside the olders office. He entered the building and was greeted by the security and receptionist with a few other workers. A couple of people glancing at him as he made his way to the elevator.

Seungmin shifted the big basket in his hands as he adjusted his jacket. He had made quite a gift basket/ lunch for Changbin. It was mainly fruits and stirred fried pork because the older loved it.

The elevator doors opened and he stepped out.

He made his way to the olders office. On his way, he did not see Jisung. He was grateful because he did not want to see the annoying boy.

He stood infront of the olders office doors and knocked. There was no response so he let himself in.

He walked in and felt his blood boil. Jisung was on his knees sucking the older off. His vision turned red as he dropped his basket and took long strides towards the olders desk.

Next thing he knew was Changbin holding him down on the floor as a bruised up Jisung held a tissue to his bloody nose and stood behind the olders chair.

He yelled out strings of curses towards Jisung as Changbin held him back from pouncing on the bleeding male. His face turned red with rage as he saw Jisung flash him a cocky grin.

He managed to slip out of Changbins grip and land another blow on the younger sending him to the floor. Jisung felt his nose bleeding some more as Seungmin got ontop of him again and punch his left eye.

Changbin gripped Seungmin by the collar and threw him off of Jisung as he helped the younger up. Security came in and held back the livid brunette.

"Seungmin go home. We will talk about this when I get back home and when you calm down." Changbin instructed as Sangwoo came in and took away Jisung.

"FUCK YOU CUNT!" Seungmin cursed out at Jisung before he walked out the door.

"Seungmin!?" Changbin called out. Seungmin snapped his head back to Changbin and he looked absolutely betrayed.

Changbin nodded at the security guards and they let go of the younger male. Seungmin immediately making his way towards the younger and kissing him hard.

Seungmin pulled away and looked at the wide eyes looking at him and his boyfriend. "You may leave and tell everyone on this floor to go home."

...

Hellurrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Sorry it took so long to finally update but school has really been a pain in my ass.

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Today is actually a very depressing day since it's my late sisters birthday. She would be 20 this year and doing her 2nd year in Uni. 💔

Anyhoe sorry for bringing the mood down. But I was wondering if I should do an official Seungbin smut next update. 🤔

Also thank you for 3k views <3 and to the readers who like my book. ❤️🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 839