Chapter 4 (Season 1): Provincia Aegypti

In Provincia Aegypti (Egypt Province), Camilla embarks on a journey of renewal, weaving the threads of a new existence in a tranquil village. Preferring silence about her Roman past, she quietly integrates into the community, shrouding herself in anonymity. Embracing the craft of seamstressing, she stitches together garments and blankets for her neighbors, finding solace in the rhythm of her work. As days pass, the haunting echoes of Rome gradually recede, allowing her to embrace the serenity and fulfillment of her life in Egypt. Despite her efforts to leave Rome behind and forge a fresh path in Egypt, She finds herself ensnared by the whispers and tales that trickle through to her. The tidings speak of continued suffering among the populace and the demise of the king. The sinister plague of purple skin afflicts more and more, plunging the city of rome into deeper distress. Among the murmurings, speculation swirls around the box in Camilla's possession, hinting at its potential connection to the unfolding calamity...

Camilla brushed aside the rumors, focusing instead on her errand to procure supplies for her seamstress duties. Amidst the bustling market stalls, she stumbled upon a sight that seized her breath- the familiar box from Rome, prominently showcased for sale in a nearby shop. Stunned into silence, she grappled with the realization that the box had somehow found its way to Egypt. A shiver of apprehension coursed through her, prompting unsettling thoughts of its potential involvement in the enigmatic events both in Rome and now, perhaps, in Egypt as well. She resolves to disregard the box and directs her attention to her shopping list instead. Suppressing the unease stirred by its presence, she swiftly procures the necessary supplies. Hastily paying for her items, she hastens her departure from the market, eager to put distance between herself and the disquieting artifact.