✿ Chapter - 11

Manveer went to the hospital and asked receptionist R-Rooh, Mrs Rooh Raghuwanshi, kaha hai? the receptionist was shocked to see him because he was the owner of the hospital and never cried for anyone and the way he was stuttering was impossible for him.

"SPEAK UP DEAM IT" Manveer shouted at the receptionist. S- second floor sir. Manveer ran to the second floor and saw his whole family was there. He could say or ask anything when the doctor came.

Doctor, how is my wife? Is she ok? Where is she hurt? Can I meet her? Sir, could you please let me speak? "SPEAK UP" Manveer yelled at the doctor. His whole family was shocked at how Manveer was crying. The devil whose enemy feared to him. here he was crying for his wife.

She is all right, unke right hand me goli lagi hai, vo to accha hai ki goli unke hand ko chu kar nikali hai. Aap kal unhe Ghar le ja sakte hai or abhi vo unconscious hai aap thodi der me unse mil sakte hai.

After listening to the doctor's words Manveer took a deep breath. Now he feels like he is alive. Only he knows after listening to that news how he controls himself.

Vo log mujhe Marne aaye the, par is bachhi ne hume bachha liya. Aagr aaj ye nhi hoti to pta nhi hamre sath kya hota dadi said.

Aashvi told everything to Manveer. Now Manveer was farming in anger

Bhai warehouse dev said in Manveer ear

He nodded and left from there. Manveer entered his warehouse. Where a man was tied to a chain. They didn't beat him because of Manveer's order. Devil himself wants to do this deed.

Manveer took the knife in his hands. he was playing with a knife. He sat on a chair in front of that man.

Ek sawal or ek jawab

P-please leave m-me

Manveer stabbed a knife in his right thigh and said

I said ek sawal or ek jawab

Who send you?

That man was shivering and the pain was also not helping him. When he didn't say anything Manveer put red chilli on his cut and smirk. That man was shouting and crying for mercy but the devil became deaf

Aaj bolega ya?

B-Batata hu

Hume information di thi ki aapki dadi ko kidnapped karna hai

Kyu?

Manveer puch that man so hard on his face and asked why?

Kisi ne information di thi ki aap apni dadi ke bahut karib hai or aagr unhe kidnapped kar le to aap kuch bhi karenge.

Manveer smirked at his statement and laughed like a madman. Do you really think that I will accept their condition? I don't fuck about my family. But I love my siblings. You did bad and you touched her. You hurt her.

Manveer punched, kicked, and stabbed that man and said

"Aagr pushpa devi ko kidnapped karte to shyad, ek baar ki liye chhod bhi deta, but tumne usse chuha, Jisme meri Rooh basti hai. Lekin ab tu is information ka kya karega?

Manveer tortured that man and he died. Dev asked his brother

Bhai, ye mar Gaya ab kon Bataya ki ye sab kisne kiya th?

"I know who he is"

Who is he? why manveer didn't care about his family? how he gonna confess his feelings to Rooh? next chapter me kya hoga jaane ke liye bane rhe hamre sath.

yaro support me please motivation nhi aa rhi or aapko kya lgta hai manveer ke bare me jaha bata do. English is not my first language to mistake ho sakti hai, please ignore it.