✿ Chapter - 20

Rooh

It's been 7 months When he told me about his past. I feel bad that how can your family never trust you? I know we can fight with the world, but can't fight with our family. They are our family. Whom we wanted to protect from the world. I can't imagine how maan was feeling that time.

In the last 7 months, I saw his different side. Ek aese side jo kabhi kisi ne nhi dekhi. Rude, arrogant man was saying sorry to me while holding his ears.

Flashbacks

Rooh was waiting for her husband. He promised her to take her on ice cream date. She is pregnant and her mood swings are not helping her.

Manveer was busy at his work. He wanted to crack some big deal. He was very busy in the last 1 week. And he was denying his ice cream date. Today he said he will take her on date no matter what. But today he is late again.

Manveer came back home and saw his wife was crying. He went towards her. He sat on his knees and hold his ears

Mein kaan pakdta hu aesa dubara nhi hoga

 Kitni baar, baar baar yahi hota hai why manveer why?

He knows his wife is angry because she called him manveer not maan.

He hugged her and said sorry while holding his ears. He gave her ice cream. She looked at ice cream and smile. She thought how that rude, arrogant, heartless, ruthless man was asking sorry while sitting on his knees. He hugged him and she said sorry, because her emotions over power her.

Flashback end

Author POV

Biwi ready, chalo for a walk.

Aaj skip karte hai na

No, I will not compromise with your health.

Let's go it's just a walk baby.

While sucking rooh went with him. Her whole family was ready for a morning walk. After that everyone trying their best to take care of them.

 Rooh wanted to hate her family for whatever they did with her husband. But listening to their side story. She thought to give them a chance. Manveer didn't want to make her relationship sour with his family. He knows how his family supports her. How his grandfather slapped him for making her sad.

So he tried his best. His whole family was trying to make their relationship better with him, but he was not able to forget that hurtful past. He was trying to accept them, but how can you accept someone when you know what they did with you. When you need them they were not with you how will you erase that memory from your mind. He needs time for that. But he is trying his best.

At breakfast table

Everyone was having their breakfast. Raniwati was holding a Bowl in her hand. She was standing while a halwa bowl in her hand. She made halwa for Manveer and wanted to serve him, but she thought he will not eat, because in past she made halwa for him and he denied her.

Rooh noticed her hesitation and asked her

Ma, kya aap hume halwa dogi nhi kya? Rooh asked

Ha beta dungi kya nhi lo khao Raniwati replied

Maan aap bhi kahiye na aapko achha lagega rooh said

Sure manveer replied

 Raniwati was very happy and everyone saw her face and smile.

Kese h Maan rooh asked