~Part 4~

"***"

"Okay, I understand. I will make it in time. Just trust me"

          Mon sighed after the call end.

"Are you okay Mon?"

          Sam touched Mon's shoulder, Mon quickly turned to her.

"Teerak! Khun Sam, why are you here?"

"The foods are getting cold. Are you okay? You look scare. Like someone is pressuring you"

"Nah, I'm fine"

          Mon kissed Sam's cheek gently. Sam leaned her head to kiss Mon. But Mon quickly rejected the kiss. Sam looked Mon with a strange face.

"Why? What happened Mon?"

"We are outside"

"We are married Mon, we don't need to keep it secret"

"I'm a little tired Khun Sam"

          Then Mon left Sam alone and she went back to the table. Sam just sighed. Sam's mind- Why she is so strange? Is she disappointed of my behavior?

That dinner that held in that night was uncomfortable for all of them...

~~

          ~After 3 days later~

"So, you mean that Mon's actions were strange these days?"

          Tee asked Sam while she was ordering food. Sam looked depress now, so Tee and Jim decided to discuss in the café. Jim shook her head,

"Ohh, you are overthinking Sam. Mon is a good girl. She won't do that. Plus, she is your wife. If she doesn't love you, why did she marry you? Use your head Sam"

"Sam, Mon is kind, friendly and loyal. Maybe your overthinking is higher than your height"

          Tee added Jim's sentence. Sam sighed quietly. Sam's mind- Of course, Mon is loyal. She loves me. I have to forget my weird mind.

          ~25 mins later~

          Tee's phone rang and she picked up. While she was talking that person, Sam and Jim saw happiness in Tee's face. 'Oh, she is really falling in love'

"Sorry guys, Yuki is calling me to pick up her"

Sam showed thumb up to Tee. After she left, Jim patted Sam's hand and,

"Have you ever heard their conversation?"

"What?"

"Mon and the person that in the phone. What did they say?'

"I have heard last dinner. Just a few of conversation"

"What's that?"

          Jim asked and Sam immediately remembered one of the words.

"I heard the word '__ will back to England'"

"England?? Who will back?"

"That's all I remember"

"Maybe that's one of her friends. She is friendly kid so maybe her old friends from England"

"Maybe because of that"

          Sam shook her head and,

"I think I am really sensitive"

~~

"Khun Sam. You are back"

          Mon greeted her wife with a big smile on her face.

"Come on, don't make a face like that"

"Why?"

"Do you want to go shopping with me Teerak?"

          Mon nodded her head. Sam's mind- I was overthinking...

~~