~Part 11~

"Sam"

          Krik called Sam.

"You are eating lunch with me. Where is your mind?"

"I'm just thinking about Mon"

"Hmm, Sam if you not mind I have to tell you"

          Sam nodded her head. Krik crossed his arms and sipped water then,

"It's been 2 years since Mon left. Do you think she will come back Sam? Khun Nita is also interested in you. You can date her for moving on from Mon."

"Who said Mon won't come back... She will"

          But in Sam's mind- What if she won't? Did she really leave me alone?

Sam's mind was full of negative vibes.

"If she happy without me. I won't hold her, I will let her go"

"If you really love her, you have to let her go Sam"

          Krik wanted Sam to let Mon goes, and let Sam moved on from her.

"Wait, are you still loving me Krik?"

"Nah, I have girlfriend now"

"Who?"

"Secret"

"What ever I don't interest your love life. By the way, I am going back"

"I won't send you to your house. So, have a nice day Sam"

          Sam went inside her car. Then she closed her eyes slowly. She started thinking about Mon. The memories came to her eyes slowly and clearly which won't never forget. Then she remembered where they confessed their feelings. She drove there in 10 minutes.

          When she went there, she sat down on the chair and breathed fresh air. She was smiling like an idiot while she was thinking about them.

Sam's mind- I was really fell in love with her... She closed her eyes and heard familiar voice...

"Khun Sam..."

~~