~Part 5~

"Sam! Nong Mon"

          Krik called their names. Sam and Mon were in the restaurant and now they met Krik and someone was next to him. It was Nita.

"Khun Nita?"

          Mon shook Nita's hand and greeted her politely. Sam, who was sitting just looked at them in disappointment.

"Sa wa dee ka Khun Samanan"

"Sa wa dee ka"

          Krik and Nita sat in front of them.

"I heard you two married"

          Nita asked to Mon. Sam said before Mon was going to answer. She held Mon's hand and showed Nita.

"Yes, we are"

          Krik knew what was going to happen so, he quickly stopped them,

"Aaa, I think we have to go Khun Nita. Give them their own time"

"It's fine, stay here Khun Nita"

          Mon and Krik looked each other and sighed.

"Phwww"

          Nita was trying to Sam's partner. She was planning on that. Nita's mind- If I want that, I will do till the end. I don't care other's option.

~~

"Where is Mon?'

          Krik asked Sam who was using her phone.

"She went to the toilet. Oh, wait.. Why do you need to know that?"

"Sam..."

          Nita already returned home. So, there were Krik, Sam and Mon left. The time was about 8 pm. It's getting dark.

"Why she takes so long?"

          Krik asked Sam.

"Maybe..."

          A thought came to her mind, 'What if...'

"Wait I will go and check"

          She quietly went near the toilet.

"***"

"I said I will do it. I will do it for you. Don't worry okay??"

"***"

"But I really love..."

          Mon looked at the mirror and saw Sam behind her. Sam was looking her with a shocked face. Mon quickly hang up the phone.

          Sam pulled Mon's waist. And took under the street light. There were just two alone.

"Who is that??"

"***"

"Mon! Who is that?"

"That's... that's..."

"But I really love?? What's that mean? Are you cheating on me Mon?"

          This time, Sam wasn't yelling at Mon. She said it with her emotion. Mon could see tears in Sam's eyes.

"Khun Sam, I... I..."

          Sam couldn't handle that. She opened her emotional. Tears came out of her eyes... Sam's mind- Am I angry or sad? Both...

          Sam was unopen person in past. But after meeting Mon, she changed into sensitive person. She was too emotional with a little thing... 'Did Mon was cheating on Sam...?'

~~