intro

y/n l/nglassy staryoko15

y/n l/n
glassy star
yoko
15

quirk explanation
y/n can summon stars from the sky in different sizes. the stars all appear as glasses, but as she improves her quirk the stronger the glass gets. in the sky there are different types of stars with different powers that she can use for fighting. for example, there are heat stars that resemble the sun, frost stars that resemble the moon and other types that will be explained below. with the stars, she can shape them in any way that she would like, for example swords, armor or even guns when she practises enough. she can also change the consistency of the stars, turning them to liquid or gases. as she gets more used to her quirk, she can work on developing new kinds of stars with different assets.

normal stars
normal stars are as the name states, normal. they have no affixed temperature and are used for simple fights or capturing villains without causing much harm.

heat stars
hot stars are mainly used for fighting with the intent to harm. heat stars emit a heat as the name implies. while the user can raise the temperature enough to burn the opponent, they can also lower the heat to a bearable amount to emit warmth for colder climates.

frost stars
frost stars can also be used for fighting, but or more commonly used for weakening the enemy by using its cold temperature, the enemy slowly gets weaker and weaker. the frost stars temperature can also be lowered like the hot stars and can be used as ice packs for injuries or in hotter climates.

how to create new stars
the user gathers the material of the characteristic that they want the star to have (forage - flowers, leaves, etc.). they then call upon a star and change the matter into liquid. then putting it into a pot made of crystal they leave it there for 1 hour on low heat from a heat crystal and start to work on the materials. in a stone bowl, they put in the materials and start to crush them in a circular motion. they crush the materials for 5 minutes. once it is done, they call upon another star and turn it into gas. putting the gas into the bowl, they cover the top with a stone lid and leave it for 30 minutes. when the liquid star is ready, they strain out the crystals that form while the liquid is sitting, and slowly mix the liquid. by then, the materials should be ready. after taking off the top, the grinded up materials should have changed into a sand like material and the gas should be completely gone. the user slowly pours the dust into the liquid and stirs it in. once all of the grinded materials have dissipated into the liquid, the user crushes the crystals from before into the pot with their bare hands (the crystals should be very weak because they are not intentionally formed). after mixing in the crystals, they can choose to keep it in liquid form or turn into solid form. after that, they must consume the concoction. they can choose to eat it any way they want, even cooking or baking with them. the first few days after completing this part, it will be hard to summon the right stars, but with practise, they will improve.

quirk symptoms
extreme fatigue (fainting), headaches, body starting to crystallize (this can be reversed by going into a warm bath)

hero costume(without the pink flowers is how i will be describing, but they are a personal choice)y/n's costume shows her arms and legs to easily make a large crystal or a large amount

hero costume
(without the pink flowers is how i will be describing, but they are a personal choice)
y/n's costume shows her arms and legs to easily make a large crystal or a large amount. the rest of the design choices were purely for fashion. for example the sparkly slightly see through material that was layered onto her base was to represent the stars that she creates. the flowy material makes it look elegant, which is the look that she was going for.