ii. meeting jingo balls

now playing:

now playing:

"Gimme Chocolate - BABY METAL"
1:27 ──⚬──── 4:04
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

in y/n's cell

"y/n l/n please wake up," the voice said, exasperated.

"okay, one second," you whined, pulling her blanket over your body.

"today you will be meeting jingo raichi."

"wait!" suddenly you shot up out of bed. "really? wait, i need to wash my face. and get good clothes. can you let me order some clothes to here?"

"we can discuss that a different day."

"but jingo balls is coming today," you pouted.

"jingo, what? you know what never mind. i don't want to know," the voice sighed. "there are some clothes that one of our female workers bought in that closet. she says that they're all from the most recent trends and fashions."

"i thought that the closet was just for decoration," you said, standing up and walking over to open the said closet.

when you opened it, different dresses, skirts and long pants crowded your vision.

"all of the shirts and other stuff are in the drawers."

when you opened the drawers, you saw a variety of different types of clothing and some caught your eye.

"wait what about skincare, makeup and haircare?" you asked.

"there's some basic stuff in there. if there's anything else you want, you can tell me and i'll order it."

"thank you!" you said, rushing to the bathroom. when you opened a drawer, you saw different brands of skincare that you used like innisfree, anua, and round lab.

another drawer beside the mirror held different brands of makeup like dasique, judydoll, flower knows, romand and peripera.

"help this was my wishlist for christmas," you said as you cried from the inside.

after you washed your face and brushed your teeth, you went to go pick your outfit out from the wardrobe.

after contemplating for half an hour, you finally settled on a frilly jean skirt with a loose tank top and matching arm warmers. you giggled as you spinned around in front of the mirror and admired your outfit.

after you did that for an embarrassingly long time, you went to go apply some light makeup, using the romand foundation and the dasique lip tint.