i. captured

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:"EASY - LE SERRAFIM" 01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:10      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"EASY - LE SERRAFIM"
01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:10
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

somewhere in japan

"yes. today we are lifting the anesthetics," a voice said.

✦✦✦

in ua (a few weeks before the provisional license exam)
3rd person pov

"today we are going to be observing a suspected villain that has been captured," aizawa explained to class 1a. "this villain has been found in a group, but since she seems the least dangerous, they are lifting the anesthetics on her first."

"what? this is not a job for students!" mineta shouted, very clearly in distress.

"we will not be going into where they are keeping her until a few weeks later when we know more about her," he explained to the class.

"mr. aizawa! i still believe that this is a job for pro heros since it is concerning villain!" iida said, shooting his hand up in the air.

"how will you become heros if you never encounter villains? plus, they're not dangerous enough to be called actual threats, just possible threats in the future," aizawa turned on a projection on the wall and it showed a girl around their age sleeping.

"for some reason this feels wrong to watch her sleep," sero said, wincing.

"miss y/n l/n. please wake up," a voice said projecting from her room to the classroom.

"y/n l/n! please wake up!"

"wait," she said, grumbling and turning on her other side.

when she turned, the class could properly see her face.

her skin was clear and smooth, slightly glowing in the warm lighting. her lips were plump and pouted cutely, a pretty pink colour. her soft and smooth looking hair cascaded down her back giving her an elegant look. when her eyes fluttered open, they revealed her tired yet sparkling eyes.

"what is it?" a slight irritation could be heard in her sweet voice. "wait where am i?"

"you are here because you are a suspect of partnering with the lov."

"wait, what's the lov?"

"the league of villains."

"ooh! its sounds like a movie," she sat up in the bed, one hand holding her head. "i have a headache."