Chapter 3: Good morning - II

OH! Are you awake? Usually every time I wake you up, after a while you lie down and go back to sleep (Unmei suddenly said).

Sigh, you know that once I wake up, I can never go back to sleep (Takt sighed and replied)

Sounds like an old man! (Unmei laughs)

Okay, whatever! (Takt replied annoyed)

- After saying that, Takt immediately slammed the bathroom door. A few minutes later he went out and saw food prepared on the table -

Takt! Come here for breakfast (Unmei calls)

- Seeing that, Takt immediately went to the dining table. It had been a long time since he had eaten breakfast because since the exam and summer break he usually slept until lunch and then woke up -

Unmei (Takt said)

What 's up? (Takt replied)

Ah... because you're so strange today, it makes me curious what's wrong with you (Unmei said)

I must say that since I came here, I have never seen a single day when I called you to wake up and sit at the breakfast table (Unmei pointed at Takt and said)

No matter how much I do that, there will probably still be days when I'm like this, but you just forgot (Takt replied)

Be quiet, never tell a Musicart to forget this or that. The memory of Musicarts is several times that of ordinary people! (Unmei patted her chest proudly and said)

But after cleaning the room, I forgot where my headphones were (Takt replied)

Eat it! (Unmei stuffs the cake into Takt's mouth and says)

Knowing that, I can't wake up (Takt thinks)

After eating, wash the dishes, Takt (Unmei happily said)

Why?! (Takt replied annoyed)

Takt... (Unmei said seriously)

What case? (Takt replied)

Ten years ago, when I arrived at your house, the first thing that caught my eye was a pile of dishes. Seeing that, I immediately rushed to wash it all away (Unmei narrated)

Um! If you barge into my house without my permission, is that considered trespassing? (Takt said)

Mr. Asahina previously gave you and this house to me! (Unmei replied)

After that... (Unmei started talking but was interrupted by Takt)

After finished washing, you ran over and knocked on my head and said why didn't you know how to wash the dishes after eating? Now add the crime of assaulting the homeowner (Takt said)

Tell them that since then I've been doing the dishes so now it's your turn (Unmei replied)

Well said, but wise...(Takt spoke but was interrupted by Unmei)

Yes, thank you, Takt! Bye bye (Unmei said then ran out into the garden)

Really? (Takt said)

- There's no other way, you have to wash the dishes. Right from the first step of cleaning up the dishes, he found this job very tedious, but he was also surprised that Ummei could do this every day -

Hello! (Unmei greets unexpectedly)

- While washing the dishes, Unmei suddenly appeared, startling Takt and causing him to drop the plate in his hand -

You're so clumsy, Takt! (Unmei said)

Because of you! Suddenly saying that suddenly made me startled and dropped it (Takt replied angrily)

Sorry, now go clean your room (Unmei said)

Um! Remember to store your things neatly and don't leave them lying around (Takt replied)

After I clean the room, you can go buy things (Unmei said)

The hell?! You've been doing me a lot of errands today (Takt replied annoyed)

- Before Takt could say the second sentence, Unmei immediately threw him out of the house with the list of things to buy -

It's a beautiful sunny day today, you should go out and play, Takt! If you don't go out in the sun often, your skin will be as pale as a corpse! (Unmei said)