Chapter 7: Cafein Prolems

Hey Unmei, where's the box of cakes I put in the cupboard yesterday? (Takt asked)

...

Hey Unmei, did you hear that? (Takt asked)

- Unmei, who was washing dishes, suddenly got startled and turned around.

Huh... no I don't know. Maybe the rats took it away last night. (Unmei replied)

It's strange, how can they carry such a big cake box, are they rats? (Takt said in confusion)

Sigh, what a pity, hey Unmei, after you finish washing the dishes, help me set some mouse traps. (Takt said)

Alright. (Ummei replied)

Thank you. (Takt said)

- After speaking, Takt immediately went to his room.

-Next morning-

Hmm... the mouse trap was activated so why didn't any of them fall into the trap? (Takt said incomprehensibly)

Looks like these rats know how to disable mouse traps, Takt. (Unmei said)

Are there such smart rats? (Takt replied)

Yes... I watch cartoon shows all the time. (Unmei happily replied)

Sigh, I don't know if you're pretending to be stupid or really stupid. (Takt sighed and said)

Hey hey, what are you talking about? (Unmei replied angrily)

But anyway, another bag of cookies left, I haven't even had time to touch it yet. (Takt said regretfully)

Cake crusts and crumbs lying everywhere like this are definitely not what Unmei did because he is a person who really likes neatness and neatness. If he sees something messy, he will rush to clean it up until it's done. Just clean and shiny. But if they were mice, how could they be so smart as to disable all the mouse traps and get the cake box? The cake box was even on the top cabinet, did they use a ladder to get up there? Nonsense. (Takt thinks)

Hey Takt, what are you thinking? (Unmei asked)

It's okay, let's prepare breakfast. (Takt replied)

Alright. (Unmei happily said)

-That night-

Takt, it's time to go to bed, so turn off the lights. (Unmei reminded)

Okay, I'll turn it off right now. (Takt replied)

I'll put the camera in the dining room and point it at that cabinet to see what could have gotten to that box of cookies. Surely that thing is not a mouse, definitely not! (Takt thinks)

-23:55 pm-

Kroo kroo (owl sound)

Oap... I'm so sleepy, it's only a few minutes until 12 o'clock at night and there's no movement yet, maybe I'll sleep a little. (Takt said tiredly)

-Just as he was slowly falling asleep, from the camera screen he saw a dark shadow pass by the camera. He woke up and paid attention to the camera screen. He saw something slowly approaching the cabinet. . Seeing that, he took the flashlight and rushed out of the room and ran down to the dining room and saw that the cupboard door had been opened and a box of cakes had disappeared. Then he slowly approached the cupboard door and discovered a group of rats eating the box. cake, when they saw you coming they immediately ran away.

It turns out that the rats really did steal the cakes. It seems like I'm thinking too far ahead, tomorrow I'll have to borrow Dione's cat to catch them. (Takt said)