𝟏 ୨ৎ super rich kids

episode one pilot                             ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

episode one pilot
˚୨୧˚

HALLIE LINCOLNS FINGERS wavered over the keys of her computer, desperately trying to find the words to describe the hardest part of her day. chromosomal DNA. "i want you all to do a search on chromosomal DNA and make a slide on how it connects on last weeks work on proteins" her teacher announced to the class.

everyone scattered too open up their laptops, except one, one that hallie took notice too quickly. the dark skinned boys mouth became agap as everyone began to work quickly and throughly, leaving him behind. "spencer right?" the teacher asked

spencer james. the boy her father had been raving about for the past week, someone he loved but her brother and boyfriend already hated. they didn't even know him. "it's okay if you don't have a computer, just pair up with a classmate for now"

hallie perked from her table across from him, watching as he glanced towards his table mate who concealed his computer like it was a case of gold. she scoffed, even in the most influential city in the world, prejudice still existed.

"hey" she whispered, leaning over her seat towards the boy who whipped his head too her soft voice. she gave him a gentle smile "you can work with me"

"thank you" he sighed, making his way across the room, giving todd one last facial expression.

"keep watching that logan paul feed todd" she quipped, earning a whatever hallie, from the annoyed nerd. "i can't say i'm the best at chromosomal DNA" she spoke to the boy as he sat next to her "but, i'm willing too google search"

he laughed, "well, good thing for you, i'm somewhat of an expert at chromosomal DNA"

"oh okay albert einstein, do tell"

୨୧

"salad bar, coffee cart, they serve sushi on fridays" hallie introduced, walking alongside spencer as she showed him beverly, the place she knew like the back of her hands. it was safe to say that spencer was shocked, beverly's campus wasn't like any normal high school.