𝟒 ୨୧ sweet nothing

episode one pilot  tw: suicidal thoughts & actions                              ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

episode one pilot
tw: suicidal thoughts & actions
˚୨୧˚

HALLIE LINCOLN PACED with her sushi in hand. it felt like hours until the bell rang through beverly halls, releasing students left and right. but the one hallie needed was right in front of her. "spencer!" she exclaimed, making him turn towards her, both their faces lighting up. she held up the two containers of sushi, flashing a smile.

"it's friday" she spoke as he approached "and i owe you a date"

"you sure do, so lead the way"

୨୧

"i'm sorry for lashing out on you yesterday" her nose scrunching as she ate a piece of her food "i didn't mean too, relationships are stressful and i let mine get the best of me"

"you don't got to apologize" she smiled too her, her eyes piercing his soul "i should be apologizing too you, i don't mean to come between you and brecken. like you said, i don't know the guy like you. but i will look out for you - even if i'm just spencer"

hallie laughed, "you're not just spencer, you're my friend"

"well i would hope so, after all you do talk to your dad about me" her face melted

"what did he say too you?" spencer laughed at her disposition

"you know just that i'm the greatest wide reciever you've ever seen" he shrugged "way too boost my ego"

she cleared her throat "my dad must be hearing things because i never said that"

"mhm" he laughed at her, her nervousness seeping through her pores. he could sit here watching her twitch and smile all day long if he could. "hey guys" but he couldn't